Side note: He has stated that Hoid uses feruchemy.

MIKE COCKRUM
Hoid is regularly around when important events take place. How does he know where to go?
BRANDON SANDERSON
He uses Feruchemy. Part of it that will show up in later books.

Source

Parshendi Gods = Unmade? Possibly?

Yeah, in my mind this practically confirms that the Unmade are the Parshendi/Voidbringers' gods.  We know that the Unmade have been analogized as "Odium's Heralds" before.

Side note: He has stated that Hoid uses feruchemy.

Source

That's what confused me.  I think that when he said "Hoid uses Feruchemy," that might not mean that Hoid himself has the feruchemical abilities.  Someone close to Hoid could use their feruchemy to see the future and tell Hoid where to go.

Note that he said that Hoid "has access to atium". This means that a) Hoid has atium at his home base*, B) Hoid constantly has atium on his person, or c) Hoid knows where to find atium on Scadrial. 

Is no one else considering the possibility that the Parshendi gods are the actual Heralds? Yes, that's a very strict interpretation of the quote and highly unlikely, but it's something that I want to throw out there. I personally don't think it's the case because it makes so much more sense that the Unmade fill the role. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic