Last TV show/movie you watched?

Kestrel

I watched Timeline with a group of friends yesterday. It was so bad. Not even the bad type of movie like Sharknado where they tried to make it bad, or even the Birds where they tried and it was still funny. No this movie was so bad. It was boring. Okay the book was a solid 6 maybe 6.5 out of 10 but I think it deserved more. Do not watch.

Last show was Once Upon a Time. I am just watching that now to see what they can cone up with. It used to be good. My faith in it went whenever they brought in Frozen. And now. Storms. Its bad.

I'm in the middle of a Marvel marathon preparing for Age of Ultron, so I've been watching the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe--including Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, and Daredevil as well as the one-shots. So the last movie I watched was Guardians of the Galaxy and the last tv show was SHIELD, season 2 (just started it last night).

Not counting Marvel, the last movie was Cinderella. TV show was Revolution, but that was just the first couple episodes.

Rome S1 is still epic TV 10 yrs later. I miss this show so much. I honestly wish HBO wasn't so gung-ho to scrap it for GoT. He'll another 4 yrs passed before the pilot was filmed after S2 finished. So much potential down the drain. Oh well I will keep my hopes up the I Claudis remake will get here sooner rather than later.