...at least no one will get sick during this game. 

Hey Wyrmhero. People definitely need to get sick, fatally terminally even. Bonus points if it's one of the only doctors who might actually know how to actually doctor.

Edited by Haelbarde

Hey Wyrmhero. People definitely need to get sick, fatally terminally even.

'He came down with a sudden case of terminal death'.

As for the name of the first Cycle... Well, we'll see.

12. Doctor  McNinja (Clanky) - A Suspiciously Scottish Man

Excuse me! I am not Scottish I am Irish!

Also if all it takes to be suspicious is to always wear a mask and never tell anyone your first name then fine I'm suspicious.

Cycle 1

Tap. Tap. Tap.

A regular beating of feet on the floor of the intricate cave systems that littered the mountainside that the crew were holed up in. It was not a normal sound, not this far down and not as early as his timepiece said it was. Warn's room was all the way at the back, the most defensible position. He was paranoid, but then he was in charge of a band of outlaws. It paid to be paranoid, for situations like this. It wasn't the first time someone had tried to kill him. In a way, he was more honest than his assailants had ever been - He never shot someone in the back, after all. Or while they were supposed to be sleeping.

A few more seconds of waiting, and he was sure of it. Someone was approaching his room, the rubble the person kicked told him of that. They were also trying - and failing - to be stealthy. Every time he heard the person kick a rock against a wall, they swore under their breath. Not the most experienced of assassins. But then, one didn't have to be experienced to kill; just lucky.

His hand went under his pillow, and then he brought it out, the gun he hid under there pointing at the door as he looked in the mirror to judge his shot, waiting. The door opened. Warn fired. The head hit the wall and slid down. The body hit the floor.

He threw the covers off himself and stood up, still fully dressed. He put the gun away in its holster and crouched down to examine the body. He turned Ren's head from one side to the other. An eye blinked at him, its gaze unfocused, looking towards the wall. He was dead, it was just that his body hadn't stopped living yet.

Warn grinned. "I can't believe you'd try something so obvious... Lawman," he said as he took the badge out of the man's pocket. He chuckled and tossed it behind him, onto his bed. He placed a hand on his assailant's neck, and burnt his chromium, ripping Ren's pewter away from him. Where he got it from, Warn didn't know. Maybe he'd dug it out of the rubble or something. Regardless, it didn't matter. With his source of strength gone, Ren passed away pretty quickly.

"This could be rather fun," Warn said as he stood up, to no-one in particular. "Shouldn't of tried it though, not on me. No, no, not on me... You have to get up a hell of a lot earlier than that if you want to catch Warn unawares."

"I did."

Another bang. Warn's body hit the floor next to Ren's, colliding with the wall. Blood seeped out around him, bits of grey matter littering the floor from the high calibre bullet in the back of his skull.

A figure crawled out from the bed, straightening out his white coat. He stowed his own revolver away, in one of its deep pockets. He equalised the lengths of the stethoscope around his neck, and looked at himself in the mirror. "Yes..." he muttered to himself, flashing a small smile. "The doctor... is in."

"I don't see why I have to do this..." Kas muttered as he grabbed a bottle of polish from the side. "He has perfectly good lackies without me..." At least guns were clean. If Warn had stabbed Wilson with a knife, it would have been much worse to clean it up. And already Kas had spent the afternoon wiping up blood in the cave mouth. Add the rockslide to the list of things that needed tidying up, and... There was a lot that needed to be done, and just him to do it.

Sighing to himself, Kas got on with it. Last bit of polish after a complete overhaul of the broken gun. Good as new, or at least as good as this thing could be remade. Kas wasn't even sure why Warn bothered with it, the thing was always going off and killing someone unexpectedly. Amusingly, kind of like its owner.

Quick footsteps, as someone ran into the room. They gasped for a breath before looking at Kas. "Did you hear?"

"Hear?" Kas repeated. "Hear what?"

"Warn's dead!"

"Warn's what?" Kas stood up quickly, nudging the table he was at and knocking it over. The gun fell to the floor and went off. Kas hit the floor a few seconds later, and didn't get up.

"That... That wasn't my fault, was it?"

No-one looked at any of the others when they were all assembled. Someone had died at one of their hands, after all. At least one of them was a lawman. Well, there may or may not be overlap there, but either way, it was a dangerous situation. One death would surely lead to another, and most likely another.

"So... Is anyone going to say anything?"

Cycle 1 begins! It will end at 9PM GMT, on Thursday the 16th. PMs have been sent out. If you did not get one, please let me know ASAP. Not having that mistake happen again...

Dramatis Personae

1. Doctor Cloud' Wintre (Winter Cloud) - A Tall Backstabber
  2. Dr. Nowko Lestibournes (Wonko the Sane) - An Indirect Descendant of The Lord Mistborn('s Friend)
  3. Arnad Ladrian (Araris Valerian) - A Short Fellow Outlaw
  4. Ralon (Alvron) - A Rusting Soother
  5. Doc Piffington (Lord Pifferdoo) - A Different Kind of Doctor
  6. Dr Rab Heatherlocke (Haelbarde) - A Man With a Lawman's Doctor's Badge (Maybe Not His Own)
  7. Dr Is axe? (phattemer) - A Doctor With an Axe (Possibly His)
  8. Jain (Lightsworn Panda) - A Panda with a PhD (Which is His)
  9. Suspicious Man (The Only Joe) - A Suspicious Man (Who is Definitely Possibly a Doctor)
  10. Karlin (Surgebound Rainspren) - A Blade-loving Mercenary
  11. The Doctor (ostrichofevil) - Yes, He Is That Doctor
  12. Doctor  McNinja (Clanky) - A Suspiciously Scottish Man
  13. Dowc Holliday (dowanx) - An Adherent to a Theme
  14. Nifergo (Feligon) - A Lawman, But May Not Be The One You Are Looking For
  15. Marl (Mailliw73) - A Worthless Outlaw
  16. Mr John Smith (Emerald101) - An Average Man
  17. Doctor Walin (spencer12347) - A Doctor
Edited by Alvron

Note that the doctor who killed Warn was a MEDICAL doctor, as shown by their stethoscope. Seixa does not own a stethoscope, and challenges all who have not specified their special specialty to do so immediately.

Note that the doctor who killed Warn was a MEDICAL doctor, as shown by their stethoscope. Seixa does not own a stethoscope, and challenges all who have not specified their special specialty to do so immediately.

"I'm a Doctor in Allomatic Theory." Dr. Cloud' specified.  

Ok, with the way this lynch works, we don't have much chance of avoiding one this cycle. So I'll start everything off by voting for Jain . I take great offense in that my character was listed as short on our attendance sheet, and if that panda really was a doctor then he would have spoken up over such a blatant misdiagnosis.

The write-up was indeed posted at that time. If you auction your vote off, can you please do so in a different colour? Not red or green, of course, too confusing. But needs to be eye-catching.

Edit: Actually... I don't know, since we've changed clocks recently. At the very least, it was 9:20 here when I posted it.

Edited by Wyrmhero

If you auction your vote and no one buys, then you lose your change to vote and you don't get any money. Remember that you cannot retract a sold vote. Purchasing is done in private and is first-come, first-served when differentiating between the highest bidders.

Hmm...  now, here's the thing.  I have no idea who is really guilty, so I'll just shoot randomly, normally this works.  The doctor with the axe.  There, that wasn't so hard.  He is suspicious because he cleaned his axe recently.  Was it dull from cutting into people's homes?  That, I don't know but he sounds like he has a frog in his mouth.  Therefore, only he could be responsible for the acts of axe (try saying that five times, fast).  What does this mean?  He has amphibian breath, much worse than lizard breath, if you ask me.  That's why I randomly voted for Downax.  I would have thought this was obvious.

Edited by Feligon