I want in.  Two games at once isn't bad, right?

Nifergo is a lawman.  No one takes him seriously until he apprehends the greatest criminals.  His entire plot resides on him being underestimated.

Edited by Feligon

Doctor Cloud(' Wintre?).

Dr. Nowko Lestibournes.

Doc Piffington.

Dr Rab Heatherlocke.

Jain, Ph.D.

The Honorable Sir Maestro Dr. Brightlord Seixa, Ph.D., M.D., LL.B., J.D., D.Phil., O.D., Psy.D., D.D.S., D.C., D.P.M., D.V.M., Pharm.D., N.D., S.J.D., Esq.

The Doctor.

Doctor McNinja.

Dowc Holliday.

"So... You know me, right?" he asked genially, looking at them all and retrieving the piece of paper. "As the most educated person here..."

I'm gonna have to disagree with that assessment, Warn.  :P

EDIT: Um... Fel? The lawmen are the Eliminators here. Unless you're so colossally underestimated that we don't even care that you are literally living in our secret den, I don't see how that's gonna work out for you.

Then again, that sounds hilarious. Never mind.

Edited by Wonko the Sane

Rab Heatherlocke could no longer wear his lawmanbadge for the time being, and nor could he look at it. He decided he needed something else. He would fabricate something new and wonderful. He found some tools (masking tape and a permanent marker) and got to work. Hours later (spent finding a dictionary, and then trying to read the stupid thing), it was done! A new BADGE. It read 'DrRab'. "I AM A DOCTOR!" He proclaimed at the top of his voice, to the empty room. He carefully affixed his shiny (matte) new badge (tape with writing on it) to his doctors coat (a canary yellow jacket he'd found once), and put on his coat. "Now let it be know that I am the Dr Rab Heatherlocke!"

Requesting change of name to Dr Rab Heatherlocke. You can choose whether or not there is a space between 'Dr' and 'Rab'.

Edit:

Dramatis Personae - A List of Characters

7. Rab Heatherlocke (Haelbarde) - A Man With a Badge (Not His Own)

For the record, it's more 'Maybe Not His Own'. He could actually be a lawman you see, or might once have been a lawman. Though it is true that his current position on the ownership of the badge would be 'Mine in that I posses it, but not Mine in that it was not given to me'.

Edited by Haelbarde

Doctor is axe? decided he didn't want to go by his victim's last words. He is thrice- wait four times- wait five times- oh whatever, I can't count them, the doctor any of you are. The Honorable Sir Maestro Dr. Brightlord Seixa, Ph.D., M.D., LL.B., J.D., D.Phil., O.D., Psy.D., D.D.S., D.C., D.P.M., D.V.M., Pharm.D., N.D., S.J.D., Esq. walked through the crowd, noting with pleasure the way the Muggles got out of his way. He had used Pompousus Maximus to display his title in flashing red letters above his head.

Technically you just sent clones to school for you.

And I'm going to stay as Suspicious Man, rather than becoming a doctor.

But those clones are now part of me and I did do part of my own schooling thank you very much! I also have the most degrees of everyone here, I have every degree (except agriculture)!

Also good for you on staying true to yourself and staying suspicious. Although being a doctor is still cooler.

Someone called for a doctor?

Well let's see what we have here. Hmm you seem fine but what's that smell? Is that Maple syrup?!

Oh no! It's Paul Bunyan's disease. We need to get him outside quickly. Wait Warn collapsed the entrance there is no way out. We are all going to die!

Haha just kidding there is no such thing as Paul Bunyan's disease. We will be fine. Well you won't but the rest of us will. You've got Maple Syrup Urine Disease. You are probably going to die. 

On 4/10/2015 at 11:58 AM, Feligon said:

You're sick, I'm going to call the doctor.

Which doctor?

no, not the witch doctor.

I meant, who is the doctor you were talking about?

The doctor.

Doctor who?

No, Doctor McNinja, not Doctor Who.

Wat.

We now need someone to sign up as 'Doctor Who' (so we have both 'The Doctor' & 'Doctor Who') as well as we need someone to sign up who is a Witch Doctor (don't need to be their name though, only their profession). Hmm... 'Doctor Which the Witch Doctor' anyone? Or maybe 'Doctor Which, the Doctor Who Witch Doctors'?

Spoiler

You already have the head; here's the body:

5f1ce19773259_enigmathethird.thumb.png.e06b8ec884fa034ba0321cf201b3cacf.png

Edited by Elbereth
enigma the third