Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

I considered making a dalinar-related sequence, but I'm no good at it. I mean, I wouldn't even be able to stick a drawing of dalinar on top of another image without leaving white spaces all around, because I only can copy-paste rectangular parts of a drawing.

So I'll try to describe the scenes. Bear with me.

1) Image: a couple is about to marry, dalinar is officiant.     Text: UNITE THEM!    Caption: Dalinar likes every chance of uniting people

2) Image: a political map showing the various nations of europe, and dalinar with a flag of the european union       Text: UNITE THEM!    Caption: Dalinar does not approve of brexit

3) Image: Dalinar sponsoring a tube of glue       Text: UNITE THEM!    Caption: radiant super glue: binding things since the first desolation

4) Image: Bill Clinton and Sarah Palin, with dalinar putting a hand on each of their shoulders       Text: UNITE THEM!    Caption: Dalinar won't ever give up on a doomed cause

5) Image: a broken egg's shell, with dalinar trying to glue the pieces of the shell back together       Text: UNITE THEM!    Caption: Dalinar takes this whole "unity" thing a bit too far

6) Image: on the left, dalinar with two bits of string. On the right, dalinar having tied them into a knot       Text: UNITE THEM!    Caption: Dalinar always tries to be helpful

3 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

6) Image: on the left, dalinar with two bits of string. On the right, dalinar having tied them into a knot       Text: UNITE THEM!    Caption: Dalinar always tries to be helpful

Huge twist: Tanavast, in his dying state, suffered from some dyslexia-like symptoms, and it's later revealed that in knotting these strings together Dalinar was actually doing the opposite of what Honor intended!

16 minutes ago, Oversleep said:

Actually Radiants can heal almost anything... but Ivory says completely crushing the head will do. I guess that a spear through the brain could have been very well lethal anyway.

Well, Shallan got shot in the head with an arrow and didn't really care about it, she only had some trouble talking.