Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

@Ookla the Infinite You've got some great ones there, especially the Princess Bride one! Did you make all of those yourself?

While I have an eye for humor I am a terribly uncreative person, all of these are highlights from my personal stockpile of Sanderson memes that others have created and I have collected.@Sunbird

6 hours ago, Ookla the Infinite said:

While I have an eye for humor I am a terribly uncreative person, all of these are highlights from my personal stockpile of Sanderson memes that others have created and I have collected.@Sunbird

Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying! I asked because I recognized one of mine in your post--the one about Lightsong playing Tarachin. I'm pleased you deemed it good enough to save and repost! :D

1 hour ago, Ookla the Infinite said:

@Ookla the Indefatigable @Sunbird you people make super awesome memes! The explaining the Cosmere to casual friends is one of my favorites. It is alright with you fellows if I use them, right?

I don't mind at all if you share/repost them wherever you please, but I'd love to be credited as the creator when you do. :)