Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

9 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

WoR

Reveal hidden contents

Say That Again I Dare You Meme | BIND THE BONDSMITH SPREN.... I DARE YOU!! | image tagged in memes,say that again i dare you | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that rust for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your chull. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherstormer before you popped a cap in his chull. But I saw some rust this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous chull in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that rust ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd. 

Righteous be Skybreakers.

Shepherd be Windrunners

Sadeas is evil.

Kaladin isn't Jules at all.

YOU MUST NOT POST OATHBRINGER SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD.

This is NOT a spoiler board. Make a meme thread in the Oathbringer board.

Serious consequences will happen if this continues and I will not be empathetic.

Users, please report these things to help us find incorrect posts faster.