Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

9 hours ago, Calderis said:

I plan on going to a signing if/when Brandon comes to Portland OR, and I feel like this going to be me

f92764ae60628ef048a370681a6b8c46--book-m

Write down your questions ahead of time :) In fact, start writing down your questions the moment when you think of them.

9 hours ago, Calderis said:

I plan on going to a signing if/when Brandon comes to Portland OR, and I feel like this going to be me

f92764ae60628ef048a370681a6b8c46--book-m

You could be like me and take your sister with you, and let her in line in front of you (so you had more time to talk) and then watch in horror as she basically tells him that you worship him and she thinks you're weird. I was so flustered afterwards that all I could say was, "well, she said it all..." BUT, I still got to meet Brandon and I was way excited. Even if you forget your question, it will be a good day. :)

8 hours ago, Meannadarie said:

You could be like me and take your sister with you, and let her in line in front of you (so you had more time to talk) and then watch in horror as she basically tells him that you worship him and she thinks you're weird. I was so flustered afterwards that all I could say was, "well, she said it all..." BUT, I still got to meet Brandon and I was way excited. Even if you forget your question, it will be a good day. :)

I can so attest to that. Meeting Brandon Sanderson was simply the best day of my entire life. I've done some cool stuff. But it topped it all. Of course it was made better that my girlfriend came too, and I got a fistbump for my bondsmith shirt. 

Yeah. A very good day :D

19 hours ago, Flash said:

I can so attest to that. Meeting Brandon Sanderson was simply the best day of my entire life. I've done some cool stuff. But it topped it all. Of course it was made better that my girlfriend came too, and I got a fistbump for my bondsmith shirt. 

Yeah. A very good day :D

Come on, this is a meme thread! You gotta do it like this:

quotingthatotherguy.jpg.b8f84a739b33c8848d2f002bd4d9b316.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Calderis said:

Now I have Era 1, princess bride, and Monty Python all jumbled up in my head. 

It's decidedly odd. 

"I'm not dead!" - Kelsier

"There's a difference between mostly dead and all dead" - Brandon Sanderson

"You keep using that word dead. I do not think it means what you think it means" - Every Sanderfan ever