Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

On 5/15/2015 at 5:13 PM, Kobold King said:

To my Sanderfan shame, I'm more inclined to remember long-winded names from Doctor Who than from Sanderson novels. :unsure: Which can be embarrassing, but hey, I'm the only one in my family who can remember the name of the planet Raxacoricofallapatorius, or the full title of the Mighty Jagrafesse of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxendenfroe, or the names of every member of the Cult of Skaro...

...Ahem. Back on topic--

So you say "Sanderfan"? Hmm. I've never really thought of that word. I've always preferred the word "Fanderson".

1 hour ago, Firerust the Terris Gyorn said:

So you say "Sanderfan"? Hmm. I've never really thought of that word. I've always preferred the word "Fanderson".

Brandon called us cosmerenauts in a reddit AMA, so I think it's canon :P But for people that are not cosmere aware, I guess Fanderson ftw. 

On 3/27/2017 at 5:04 PM, strumienpola said:

Brandon called us cosmerenauts in a reddit AMA, so I think it's canon :P But for people that are not cosmere aware, I guess Fanderson ftw. 

It's not that I'm not cosmere-aware, it's just that I've never heard of the name "cosmerenauts" before now.

7 hours ago, Quiver said:

1mc4dj.jpg

5 hours ago, Oversleep said:

Two things: First :ScadriAl.

Seems like a good time to repost this meme of mine:

Batman Scadrial Misspelling.jpg

EDIT: Wanted to add that this does not mean I advocate actually slapping people who misspell the names of Cosmere planets. This is meant as friendly teasing about one of my pet peeves.

Edited by Sunbird