Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

e47100a0da0f062fd47dfafe7b09dd63.jpg

Disclaimer: I harbor no negative feelings towards the people who ask that question over and over again. I feel frustration at the situation, not the people.

In fact, can anyone point me to the original WoB that states that Reckoners isn't part of the Cosmere? I'm thinking of adding this pertinent fact to the Coppermind, just so people will be more likely to come across this information.

e47100a0da0f062fd47dfafe7b09dd63.jpg

Disclaimer: I harbor no negative feelings towards the people who ask that question over and over again. I feel frustration at the situation, not the people.

In fact, can anyone point me to the original WoB that states that Reckoners isn't part of the Cosmere? I'm thinking of adding this pertinent fact to the Coppermind, just so people will be more likely to come across this information.

I really don't see why it's so difficult a concept to grasp.  If the series is based on some alternate-reality version of Earth, it isn't Cosmere. Earth, in any recognizable form, is not in the Cosmere. Done. Period. End of Sentence.  Thank you, drive safely going home. 

A recent WoB indicates it's perfectly feasible for us to use the character Obliteration in our Oregon RP elsewhere on the site.

This is pretty much how we feel about it.

e106a2bfd237b1ac28a694f5bff0cd39.jpg

I'll say it again: is there any mass index of WoB's? Because people keep referencing them and I would like to read them.

Aaaaand some Warbreaker and Stormlight

But...he ALWAYS is a stick! Poor Stick, he just wants to be a stick and nothing else. He could be fire, but where's the joy in that? Nonetheless, well played, friend. Well played!

[Edit: Since my last post, I have one more meme to contribute, and I don't want to do a double post, so here ya go...]

Stormlight Archive

k3j0n.jpg

Edited by Titan Arum