Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

1 minute ago, Ookla the Frustrated said:

Hit me with the brutally honest am I scaring people off?

I mean, you didn’t scare me off, but I’m not sure about others

You’re kind of the person who hits people with the brunt of the 17th shard pedantic ness. If they can’t handle you, they can’t handle the rest of us :blink:

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Confused said:

I mean, you didn’t scare me off, but I’m not sure about others

You’re kind of the person who hits people with the brunt of the 17th shard pedantic ness. If they can’t handle you, they can’t handle the rest of us :blink:

Ok I was kind of concerened for a second.

Some of my favorite quotes from the Final Empire.

Elend: Are you ready to commit?
Vin: Like, a crime or a relationship?

-

Elend: I thought you were going to give me a book recommendation or something.
Vin: *laughs* Book recommendation? I can’t read!

-

Vin: This is such a bad idea.
Kelsier: Then why are you coming along?
Vin: One of us need to be able to talk the cops out of arresting us when this inevitably goes wrong.

-

Kelsier: I was arrested for being too cool.
Vin: The charges were dropped due to a lack of supporting evidence.

-

Kelsier, whispering to Vin, who’s on the phone with Elend: Ask them something!
Vin: How are you feeling?
Elend: Fine.
Kelsier: Something personal!
Vin: At what age did you first get your period?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 10:54 PM, Dannnex said:

im tempted to do an unprompted and aggressively critical meme review in this thread
people would get so mad
but it would be so funny

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So, about that, when can I see it?

On 12/6/2021 at 10:57 PM, Ethan_sedai said:

Is it just me or are 99% of these just text now? (It's nice that there are 100, so I can make an accurate percentage...)

A text message that says "I'm glad you asked" followed by a voice recording almost 7 hours long. (69420, to be precise)

It's always a good time to talk about image descriptions, and I recently learned that memes should always have alt text that will show up when they don't work!
The jumbled letters that we see when an image doesn't load is what a visually impaired person would hear from a screen reader, so it's better to have a brief description instead.

You can add alt text by double-clicking on an inserted image, and here's one of many helpful guides to writing alt text... and an expanding brain meme described: 

"[image]trjgLJKHiLIdgfhDT" across from a typical brain scan
"Expanding brain meme about alt text" across from a brighter brain
"a meme with three brains. The first has no alt text and a dim brain, the second has alt text and a brighter brain, and the third has a full image description" across from a brilliant brain radiating light.

I have a use on the battlefield. After reading Stormlight, i can now use a bowstaff/spear somewhat effectively, I know basic jujitsu and mixed martial arts, I can hit the critical areas on a dummy 47/50 times with a bow and arrow from 100 yards, i can (and do) use gymnastics to literally dodge attacks and then retaliate, and I can fence really well. 

4 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

I have a use on the battlefield. After reading Stormlight, i can now use a bowstaff/spear somewhat effectively, I know basic jujitsu and mixed martial arts, I can hit the critical areas on a dummy 47/50 times with a bow and arrow from 100 yards, i can (and do) use gymnastics to literally dodge attacks and then retaliate, and I can fence really well. 

Remind me never to mess with you, ever.

4 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Remind me never to mess with you, ever.

Hehe. Did I mention that I can run a mile in under 6 minutes? Or climb a 40 foot rope, upside down, with only my hands in 13 seconds? I like staying fit.

Also memes!!!

Stormlight and Mistborn, but they don’t really spoil anything

Spoiler

9F22E021-F97E-4523-B37C-2962FCBFC23A.jpeg.05df96c1930c62fef427c8aa8ad0eb17.jpeg14B0FDBA-6E69-47F2-91FF-97C39FFC89CA.jpeg.dff333964efd167de8aeed9789c02ae3.jpeg

9 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

Well the meme says average boyfriend, so I guess you’re above average :lol: