Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

16 minutes ago, mathiau said:

A-Gold is useful to Forgers

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

And Hemalurgists. A Hemalurgist could spike the misting, and give the spike to a gold Feruchemist. :P

1 minute ago, mathiau said:

And to medallion makers, for the exact same reason

Not really, but this kinda applies

8BCA6570-B7BF-4225-B007-D24B1D31506D.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

Not really, but this kinda applies

8BCA6570-B7BF-4225-B007-D24B1D31506D.jpeg

This meme needs to be taken out of the closet from times to times to keep it fresh anyway

Edited by mathiau

6 minutes ago, mathiau said:

This meme needs to be taken out of the closet from times to times to keep it fresh anyway

Of course, especially when the perfect format surfaces.  
(For any who don’t know, that boat is the large freighter that is stuck in the Suez Canal, blocking at least 40% of all shipments in the world. Currently we have no method to remove it.)

3 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

0A202CD6-6C8A-4B2E-9EA2-FD2F291062F1.jpeg

I'd bet that a VERY wealthy gold misting could potentially be extraordinarily self-aware and conscious of their faults in a way that would make them a really good friend. Every time we've seen someone burn gold, the shadows have hated each other. What if someone worked very hard to make that not the case?

On 02/04/2021 at 3:42 AM, Personification said:

I'd bet that a VERY wealthy gold misting could potentially be extraordinarily self-aware and conscious of their faults in a way that would make them a really good friend. Every time we've seen someone burn gold, the shadows have hated each other. What if someone worked very hard to make that not the case?

I doubt Renarin's or Navani's shadows would hate each other

Edited by mathiau

I posted this in a status update a few days and people liked it, so I feel obligated to share it here as well.

I just imagined Kelsier immediately after getting a body again, breaking down the door to Marsh's house and yelling, “‘EYYYYY, MARSHY! He’s back! He’s bad! He’s beautiful! Heeeeeee’s KELSIER!” 

And then Marsh just grabs a frying pan in self-defense, like, "Be gone, demon!!"

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2021 at 5:33 AM, mathiau said:

I doubt Renarin's or Navani's shadows would hate each other

Spoilering response because, while not really containing RoW spoilers it goes into certain specifics about motivation and personality that are made clearer in RoW:

Spoiler

For Renarin, maybe, but I don't think he has 0 regrets, plus, there are extenuating circumstances due to his power set that I can't get into here.

Navani, on the other hand, would DEFINITELY have gold issues. The big ones likely being "perfect queen Navani", who, after her marriage, turned all of her engineering focus onto politics and became the Machiavellian mastermind that Ialai Sadeas is implied to be, treating the country like a fabrial that needs to be fixed, and "mater artifabrian Navani", who, instead of marrying Gavilar, turned all of her focus onto engineering and became a famous inventor. I feel like there would definitely be resentment there.

4 hours ago, Personification said:

Spoilering response because, while not really containing RoW spoilers it goes into certain specifics about motivation and personality that are made clearer in RoW:

Hide contents

For Renarin, maybe, but I don't think he has 0 regrets, plus, there are extenuating circumstances due to his power set that I can't get into here.

Navani, on the other hand, would DEFINITELY have gold issues. The big ones likely being "perfect queen Navani", who, after her marriage, turned all of her engineering focus onto politics and became the Machiavellian mastermind that Ialai Sadeas is implied to be, treating the country like a fabrial that needs to be fixed, and "mater artifabrian Navani", who, instead of marrying Gavilar, turned all of her focus onto engineering and became a famous inventor. I feel like there would definitely be resentment there.

Spoiler

There's a difference between having regrets and hatting one's shadow

Edited by mathiau

Just now, Frustration said:

I didn't say anything with the last one as it doesn't give specific spoilers, but RoW's spoiler period still goes until August.

I removed the part with the minor spoiler. Sorry