Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

2 hours ago, mathiau said:

Considering how Brandon said he would best fit as an Edgedancer not he that would become one (bonding a spren has an element of choice to it), I think he would choose to bond a Highspren instead. "just to show those divinities that he don't play their rules...who do they think they are? bits of god?"

The victim Bonded Highspren would be similantou utterly baffled and frustrated at how he act so chaoticly, yet never technically breaks his oaths. Wayne does follow a set of rules, It's just that he's very loose as to how those rules are interpreted, He'd fly by on technicallities.

52a9gd.jpg

Also a text meme because it’s been in my head for ages and I keep procrastinating making a proper edit

Shallan: What if people had food names and food had people names?

Adolin: Hey simberry time for dinner

Shallan: What are we having?

Adolin: Kaladin

Kaladin: I swear everyone on this planet is insane

Shallan: Shut up chouta 

Edited by The Awakened Salad

7 hours ago, Frustration said:

I'm sure I've seen this before

You probably have.

This has been in the back of my mind for a week or two, but I didn’t make it into a meme because I also was sure I had seen it somewhere. I was trying to remember where I had seen it (probably here somewhere, among the hundreds of pages). I gave up and made it a meme. 
I can tell you that I didn’t copy and paste it from somewhere, I did make it, but the inspiration probably came from here.

Edited by Chinkoln
Typo

11 hours ago, Flyingbooks said:

Hemalurgy

Reveal hidden contents

6055997f73472_Screenshot(179).thumb.png.18a74b3bb2c90f6b46f2debf233f3726.png

"Hey, did you know that steel spikes are good for your metal sight?"

Or, "did you know that tin spikes are good for your eyesight?" Of course, putting them in your eyes is one of the stupidest things you'd ever do.