Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

3 hours ago, mathiau said:

SA

Hide contents

4v2vzq.jpg

Seriously, she'll end up empress of Azir and mother of three and we'll have seen nothing coming.

Nah. If she marries anyone it's Rock's son, and no matter whose children they are she will never be anything less than a weird  aunt.

On 1/24/2021 at 6:53 AM, Personification said:

no matter whose children they are she will never be anything less than a weird  aunt.

Lift will become the Vessel of Cultivation, and become a weird aunt to every single being on Roshar. ("Thou shalt worship thine godly aunt with pancakes aplenty. Old men with tight butts are nigh to be trusted. Lift Wuz Heer. So let it be written as the words of your god.")

Cosmere characters as Whose Line Is It Anyway prompts! (Never watched the show, but it was fun assigning characters to prompts) Featuring more bad drawings, this time with 80% less effort! 

Spoiler

4vyszy.jpg

4vyt73.jpg

4vyt48.jpg

(I just remembered his hair should be white not black... I blame RoW :P)

4vytec.jpg

(More specifically, Shallan in the chasms with Kaladin)

4vyti0.jpg

4vyryr.jpg

4vys1u.jpg

4vyu87.jpg

Edited by The Awakened Salad

1 hour ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Cosmere characters as Whose Line Is It Anyway prompts! (Never watched the show, but it was fun assigning characters to prompts) Featuring more bad drawings, this time with 80% less effort! 

Reveal hidden contents

4vyszy.jpg

4vyt73.jpg

4vyt48.jpg

4vytec.jpg

4vyti0.jpg

4vyryr.jpg

4vys1u.jpg

4vyu87.jpg

XD

The Shallan one work for Hoid too^^

12 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Reveal hidden contents

4vyszy.jpg

4vyt73.jpg

4vyt48.jpg

4vytec.jpg

4vyti0.jpg

4vyryr.jpg

4vys1u.jpg

4vyu87.jpg

Love it! I need to see more classic WLIIA memes. :D

14 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Hide contents

4vyszy.jpg

4vyt73.jpg

4vyt48.jpg

4vytec.jpg

4vyti0.jpg

4vyryr.jpg

4vys1u.jpg

4vyu87.jpg

The god of meme making. Salad, how on Braize do you come up with all of these different formats?
Respect to you. 

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

On 1/24/2021 at 6:06 PM, Ashbringer said:

General Stormlight:

Hide contents

4v5vmd.jpg

Please explain. WoK, WoR, O, RoW, ???

Do we know the title of book 5 already? King of Whoa-shar? Kingdom of Witchcraft? Knights of Wimbledon? Are we counting the t in The Way of Kings?  Knowing of Wasing The? Keep off World Thaidakar? Karaoke on Windrunner Time????

29 minutes ago, Sara Stormblessed said:

Please explain. WoK, WoR, O, RoW, ???

Do we know the title of book 5 already? King of Whoa-shar? Kingdom of Witchcraft? Knights of Wimbledon? Are we counting the t in The Way of Kings?  Knowing of Wasing The? Keep off World Thaidakar? Karaoke on Windrunner Time????

I’m pretty sure Brandon confirmed in one of his livestreams that the next SA title will “Follow the Palindrome”. So KoW. (Or possibly KoWT - we don’t know. People abbreviating Oathbringer as OB throws me off.)

What that could be is... much theorized, I’ve heard :P Knife of Woe was one I really liked. My guess is the in-world text will be Shin, though, so... who knows.

10 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

I’m pretty sure Brandon confirmed in one of his livestreams that the next SA title will “Follow the Palindrome”. So KoW. (Or possibly KoWT - we don’t know. People abbreviating Oathbringer as OB throws me off.)

What that could be is... much theorized, I’ve heard :P Knife of Woe was one I really liked. My guess is the in-world text will be Shin, though, so... who knows.

Yea, it was confirmed that it would fit the theme.