Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

On 12/1/2020 at 3:45 PM, Ookla the Stick said:

OI! THIEF! I MADE THAT LAST SECRET HISTORY ONE! WE'VE GOT A REPOSTER ON OUR HANDS!

Dude, chill. The simpler the meme, the higher the chance of legit creating the same meme as someone else. I have accidentally created a near identical meme, and I have seen it happen to others. Sometimes it is an accident. Sometimes they saw the meme, but didn’t really look at it, though the idea was stuck in their head, so they made it. Whatever the reason, it is okay.

13 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

Dude, chill. The simpler the meme, the higher the chance of legit creating the same meme as someone else. I have accidentally created a near identical meme, and I have seen it happen to others. Sometimes it is an accident. Sometimes they saw the meme, but didn’t really look at it, though the idea was stuck in their head, so they made it. Whatever the reason, it is okay.

That was like two pages ago man. It's already been sorted out, just a coincidence.

8 hours ago, Ookla Personified said:

A collection of quotes from things that aren't by Brandon Sanderson that (fairly poorly) describe the arcs of some of the major characters through each Stormlight book:

WoK:

Hide contents

Shallan: "We stole the Statue of Liberty!

... The small one, from Vegas." -Despicable Me

Best quote ever.