Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

I’ll just sit here at the bottom of the leaderboard and be happy with the fact that I am on it.

EDIT: Just looked at the leaderboard, I am no longer on it. Welp, fun while it lasted! (If I actually post my inktober stuff I’d move back up :ph34r:)

Edited by Ghanderflaffle

1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

Noooo!!!! I just ran out of rep for the first time ever trying to upvote that meme @Aspiring Writer. Please accept 1 token upvote. Redeemable at any point one day after you got it.

:angry: DAMN IT CHAOS! WHY IS THERE A REP LIMIT?! I'm gonna start planning that meme. Until then, enjoy this.4jc74d.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Oh don’t worry, I was unpopular for almost 2 years. :P

Hmm. Well, I'm fairly active. I post multiple things a week and all; fanfic, a book I'm writing, a storming meme video, and multiple theories. It's not that baffling I'm starting to have a presence. 

1 minute ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Hmm. Well, I'm fairly active. I post multiple things a week and all; fanfic, a book I'm writing, a storming meme video, and multiple theories. It's not that baffling I'm starting to have a presence. 

I wasn’t saying it was. I mostly stuck to TLT and other forum games.

Just now, Aspiring Writer said:

Oh, no, I wasn't saying anything like that, I was just saying why I thought it was the case is all.

Prolly the lots of post in little time + you are a creator. Creators get all the rep on the shard. I’m considering drawing some stuff to test my hypothesis...

6 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Can confirm, Rep is very hard to come by in the RP sections.

Which is odd, because that’s how TwiLyght, Kobold, and Voidus all grew to power...

Well, RP is better for getting posts. If you do both, you're an ultimate sharder. *COUGH @Channelknight Fadran COUGH*