Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

Here's some nice AI Generated Stormlight.

Kaladin breathed in sharply, as he summoned Syl as a blade and then sheathed the blade.

The air itself seemed to freeze. He could hear the thumping of boots and the sound of movement from the direction of the door.

The thumping came from the guards, and in the moment he was distracted by the noise, Elhokar's words echoed in his ears. He felt his body tingle at the thought of how much he hated the man for what he had done. He didn't have the same hatred for Elhokar now that he thought about it, however. He was a friend, an ally.

The door swung open, and there was Syl.

"It's alright," Elhokar said. "We'll get through this. Don't worry."

The men stepped forward, the rest of the guards following. "I think you should leave him alone," said a guard.

Elhokar nodded.

The

3 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Here's some nice AI Generated Stormlight.

Wyn I’m dyyyyyying. Link to the AI? How do you do it? The world needs more. 

Such a realistic Elhokar, comforting Kal like that after he was confronted by Syl! 

Here's the AI- you just have to type in a prompt and it will generate a couple paragraphs.

https://talktotransformer.com/

And Here's some more Ai-light Archives

Shallan Davar held up the stick, furious. Why could it not become fire? She could control fire and fire was the source of her power. If it could become fire then it could be used as a weapon. There were only two things that could hurt her as she drew the stick. She could burn her own blood, or she could lose her control over the stick. She couldn't afford to lose either. She took a deep breath and began to push. The flame in the stick began to grow. In no time at all the stick was glowing, but the smell was bad. Was it burning her? The smell was getting stronger as the fire grew more and more intense. What would she do if she could not control it? The thought made her stomach turn. The flames were growing stronger and the smell was getting worse and worse. Could it get any worse? The flames

I guess according to AI, Shallan can make the stick fire.

Szeth-son-son-Vallano wore white on the day he was to kill a king, but he was actually wearing purple. As a result, he was punished for his heresy

How many other lies have we been told by Brandon?

Dalinar Kholin walked through the door, book held in hand, the light behind him illuminating his pale face as he stared at Dalinar. He was young and handsome, but his face was covered in bandages, wounds that seemed to be the result of some recent battle.

"I've seen this in my nightmares, Dalinar," Jasnah said softly, standing next to him. She looked back and forth between the wounded men who surrounded them. "This is why we fight. This is why we fight as men. When the enemy is in a position to kill, we are in a position to kill them. I won't let that happen. I will defend my city and my people."

"That is a noble goal, but how do we achieve it?" Dalinar asked.

"You don't," Jasnah replied. "You are stronger than they are, your armies are stronger. You are stronger than they have ever been, and so it will be when they least expect it

How did the AI come up with something inspiring?

And now Some rather interesting AI Mistborn

Vin and Elend talk to Sazed, who teaches them about Feruchemy and explains that it works by "scrambling the brain."

After learning that he will die soon, Vin convinces Elend to tell him the secret of Feruchemy before he dies. He tells her that he had to kill the first man to die because of the feruchemy. Elend tells him the secret of Feruchemy is to "make it so that you will be reborn in a new body. You will be born again." Elend then tells him that he had to kill three men to accomplish the task, but Vin does not believe him and continues to berate him for killing the three men.

When Vin decides to kill Sazed, Vin claims that he would be an excellent candidate for Feruchemy, to which Sazed replies that he would be the one to die first. Vin then tells him that she had to kill three men to achieve Feruchemy. Elend then tells Sazed that she killed

Edited by Wyndlerunner

I literally have tears in my eyes right now. So that’s what the thing on YKYASW is. Time to try it myself... (the first sentence is me every time) 

Lightsong burst into Blushweaver’s palace He could see a small window, just high enough to look out over the rooftops.  It was a window which led to the outer wall of the palace.  The light from the window was dim, and seemed to be emanating from some kind of mechanism.  It was almost certainly a light source, but only in the manner of an aurora borealis.  He could see the aurora from the window, but it did not seem to be quite right.  It was very dim.  It looked almost as if the light was coming from outside the window, rather than from inside the window.  The air inside the window was still faintly lit by the aurora, but it did not seem to be as strong as it had been before the eclipse.  It was as though he had gone to the moon and looked out from inside a cloud.  He was startled by this.  

I would be too, Lightsong. 

“HELP ME,” Shallan screamed. ʹNo”, said Vivenna. ʹI think the world's going to end”.

She was right. ʹThe end”.

She stared into the fire, where she had hidden for so long.

She was so lost.

Her heart broke. ʹI was never going to find a companion”.

She looked up to see Zane running toward her. ʹOh”, he said. ʹThis is going to be a good one”.

She stared back, tears streaming down her face.

And then the wind swept over them, and they found the edge of the world.

Vivenna had thought that she would be lost forever. ʹIf she didn't find a companion”, she said, remembering how he had said the world would end if she stayed there

Is it...shipping Vivenna and Zane? Or is Zane causing the end of the world? Or both? Give me your bad Zanenna fanfics, AI, it’s hilarious. 

Syl laughed and landed on Kaladin’s shoulder.  "That was some good crem, I can tell."
Kaladin's lips twitched, his mind racing.  What did Syl mean?
"She said something about me wanting to see you again."
A chill ran up Kaladin's spine.  He knew what Syl was trying to tell him and he wanted to deny her.  But the words, the words that had left him speechless were ringing in his head, the words that had pushed him back into the warcamp.
"What did she mean?  Do you mean to tell me that Syl wants to get to know me better, or is she trying to use me?"
Kaladin took a step closer to Syl and took a deep breath.  He felt the air rush through him and he knew the answer.  "She's my friend and I like her.  She's not trying to use me."

Except Syl didn’t say crem, I had to edit. :ph34r: (Syl is secretly Odium’s champion 2020?!) 

Hoid Shattered Odium using Nightblood.  The two swords are very different and I prefer Nightblood over Odium as it has much more range.  Also, Nightblood has a stronger edge.  As such, the two swords have completely different play styles.  To play the other sword, you must take your time, take some damage, and watch your health.  I prefer the Odium as it's faster to attack, but the Nightblood can easily overwhelm me.  If you plan on playing Odium, I suggest you get a melee weapon to counter the Nightblood.  If you choose to play Nightblood, you must try and stay out of the enemy's range as much as possible. If you don't have a melee weapon or do not want to use it, the best way to play the sword is to make use of the Darklight and keep your health full.  Use the Darklight to heal yourself or to replenish your

Voidlight is Darklight now I guess. I feel like I’m missing a reference :lol: (Odium is an Awakened Blade 2020?!?!) 

The cosmere would never be the same again.  It was a moment when the people of the cosmere, all of them, stood up and said, enough . The question now is: how?  Is this the end, or is it just the beginning?
We are in the beginning.  It has begun. 

This feels like the way Brandon would end the whole cosmere, with lines like that, tbh. (Ene discovers the end of the cosmere 2019?!) 

“I’m alive!” cheered Raoden, looking out over Elantris. ”I just have to figure out what to do now!” The crowd cheered, and Raoden was left with an angry hollowness in his eyes.

In that moment, he did something he had never done in all his life. He did something that he was not sure he ever would again. He did something that made a great deal of people very angry. And, just to be clear, this was for a story in the future, in a world where some people were very angry.

In that moment, he made his way over to the gate, where Elantris had set out in pursuit of the Elantrians. As he waited for them to get close, he tried to find the words that he might tell them. But he just couldn

That second line of dialogue is on point though. And YOU CAN’T STOP THERE, WHAT DID HE DO? Awaken the city to chase its inhabitants? (Raoden dooms Sel 2020whenever?!?! Though let’s be honest the sequel won’t be written for like ten years so probably 2030whenever) 

I will probably make more of these, they’re gold. 

Here's one crazy crossover

Kelsier talks to Vin about Allomancy and the nature of time, then she goes to the kitchen to prepare dinner for Vivenna and the children. She is surprised to find it nearly empty, with only two more of her companions present. When she walks over, Vivenna tells her that the Whitecloaks' plan is to sneak into the palace. Kelsier asks what the Whitecloaks want, and Vin realizes that she has not told them. She tells Kelsier that she will be more than a simple assassin to get to the Blackthorn estate, and then leaves.[1]

In the morning, she is met by Denth, who tries to convince her to return to the palace. However, Kelsier is still determined to get to the estate, and he tells him to come to the palace with her, or she will be dead before he is done. Denth insists, saying that his father would be ashamed of him if he was

Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor made some delicious stew for the Bridge 4 crew. The stew, while not bad, is not that delicious.

It was the first time they had encountered a new race, and they were still trying to get used to them. However, they were already quite pleased with their results of the battle.

However, for the sake of keeping the pride of the Japanese, there were many things that need to be fixed before they leave. As such, there was no way the Japanese will allow them to be humiliated in front of everyone else.

"The next step is to get the materials for the construction of the bridge and then build a proper road leading to the city."

"As long as we have the materials, we will be able to build it."

The 'Majin' who was overseeing the building process

Kelsier punched Rand al'Thor, the Dragon Reborn, in the face. [1]

" I've got you, brother. I can smell your fear, your confusion, your rage, your anger at having been abandoned. I'm going to take what's mine. You will beg for forgiveness when I've won this war, but you will never get it. You will die trying. " —Kelsier in his duel with Rand al'Thor.[3]

Kelsier made the decision to leave his family and the Shard to travel and found himself on the shores of the Sea Folk nation of Roshar in the aftermath of the Last Battle.[4] After arriving on the Sea Folk homeworld, he found that they had developed a language, and after some time was able to master the language and eventually gain their trust. It was also during his time on Roshar that he first met the Shaido, who were a group of Roshari mercenaries that were responsible for his rescue from the Dragon

"Life before death... Strength before weakness..." Elhokar said. That was when Moash stepped up next to him. "Well I don't think any of us has ever encountered anyone who looks so similar to our father as you. You could be Moash." Elhokar paused for a moment, looking at the other.

"What?" Moash said confused.

"I'm sorry I'm not quite sure what I'm trying to say," Elhokar said.

"I think I've had enough time to think about this," Moash said, stepping up to Elhokar and putting his hand on his shoulder. "I'm Elhokar. I am the son of my father, and my father has been gone for a very long time. We have had our troubles, but there have also been great joys and victories along the way. I have

Dusk floated on his small raft, up above the endless expanse of beads that was the equivalent of the sea in this place. How odd, that this place would have sea in the place of land, and land where the sea would be. It was like the sea was trying to claim this place. His small raft had become the land, even though the sky had not yet completely cleared of beads.

"I wonder why?"

He sat on his small raft and stared at the bead-strewn sea, and how it was being slowly reclaimed. The only way he could tell, was if he was to look at it from the perspective of his eyes. And if that was the case, the beads that had gathered there should already have formed a large landmass.

"I wonder why?"

The thought crossed his mind and the thought that he was not able to see the sea from the perspective of his eyes made him stop for a moment. The beads that were slowly forming a sea, and the beads that

Vasher skidded to a halt before the man, who held the single most dangerous object in the cosmere. Nightblood. A blade so cold, so pure, so deadly that even the most cunning and vicious of wizards could not hope to resist it.

Gavilar reached down, pulling the sword free. He did not bother with the usual ritual to bind it or any other wards. A sword so ancient, so powerful, must remain its own master, and thus he did not touch it. He merely removed its blade, and then held it in his hands.

The blade burned with heat, a cold sensation that cut through his fingertips like fire. He held it, as if he was holding something of value, and the man drew it up in a gesture of triumph.

The blade's surface was smooth and flat, and the edge was smooth, too. It was as if it had never

Adonalsium broke, splitting into sixteen different powers, immense, unstoppable powers. The first two were a new generation of powerful magical artifacts – the Philosopher's Stone and the Black Stone of Aja.

When Aja was stolen by Morgause and given to Sauron, the three other stones were stolen and passed between generations of the Black Brothers, an offshoot of the Order of Black that had formed in the aftermath of Sauron's return from Mordor and had survived the Black Plague.

Sauron's son, Isildur, was the last to possess the Black Stone, the one that would become the One Ring. A man of few words, he would become one of the greatest enemies of Sauron.

The One Ring was made of dark, malleable, nearly indestructible stone, and its power was immeasurable. Its creators – the Ringwraiths – did not even know how it was created. However, they did know that whoever wielded it would be master of

Ash fell from the sky. It fell onto Urithiru, where the Knights Radiant stared up in shock. That's when the Mistborn attacked. They had just finished a long, grueling battle, and they were all exhausted. Now that Urithiru had been breached, the Mistborn launched an assault. They had managed to take out two of the Mistborn with their magic.

It was a small victory. The Knights Radiant were very well trained in battle magic, but in that one attack, they'd taken out two of the Mistborn. A dozen or so of them had been left. That left a few of them to deal with. The Mistborn's battle magic was very strong. They were nearly immune to most physical damage. They had no way of blocking anything that the Knights Radiant could throw at them.

And so, the Knights Radiant began to move. The Mistborn had been fighting alongside the Knights Radiant for

"YOU. CANNOT. HAVE. MY. PAIN." Dalinar shouted. "I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BRING ABOUT YOUR REWARDS. I WILL BEAT ANYONE TO THEM."

Eshonai's anger grew. The other Voidbringers looked up from their preparations and stared at Dalinar.

"This man has gone insane," she said, standing. "I shall have to leave the camp now." She reached out to touch the wall, and as she did, a tear fell on it. She stared at the wall, then at Dalinar, then back to the tear.

"The tears of a woman who has been wronged," Dalinar said, raising a finger. "She is wronged. She cannot have it both ways."

Eshonai smiled and shook her head.

"This is not what this war is about," she said. "Dalinar, I have seen your battle."

He stared at her, and then

Marsh hit the high note beautifully, his rich voice carrying across the courtyard, enhanced by the spike in his throat. It was a perfect sound that echoed off the walls, resonating into his mind.

He turned and turned, trying to find the source of the sound, but found nothing. He sat down in his bed and took another breath, and the pain from the surgery had faded.

"I'm here," he said to himself.

The sun began to rise over the horizon, shining through the window. He heard his wife in the distance, the soft humming of a song she had sung to him in a dream. He sat up and took another breath. The world was beginning to grow clearer and clearer. He was alone in his own mind and the only thing he could think to do was smile.

Spook cracked his dueling cane against the guard's skull.

"We are not here to kill the Sith."

The two Jedi looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

"What are we here for?"

"We are here to protect the galaxy from your dark ways!"

"The Jedi have done nothing to stop the Sith."

"The Jedi can never save the galaxy from the Sith!"

"The Sith must be destroyed!"

Darth Plagueis turned and looked at his companion, as if the answer to that question must have been staring right back at him. He then turned his gaze towards the two Jedi Knights.

"Then you have my attention."

He raised his dueling cane again and charged.

-oOoOo-

In a flash of white light, Plagueis appeared out of nowhere and struck the man in the head with his cane.

The man dropped to his knees,

Hehe, enjoy a Mistborn- Star Wars cross over

Sazed tapped his pewter mind, muscles becoming twice the size they had been only seconds before. He had expected his mind to explode in the moment, but it didn't. Instead, the mind went silent.

"The king is dead," Sazed said.

Sazed's mind had been completely empty for nearly two weeks, but it still felt as if he were seeing things that weren't there. His mouth was dry. His vision was blurry, but he was seeing things. It was almost as though his mind was moving faster than his brain, and there was no reason for it.

Then Sazed heard something, as though someone had tapped his arm.

"Sazed?"

Sazed turned, and his vision blurred for a second before he regained focus. "Yes, Ander?"

"Can you hear me?"

Sazed

The Shade brushed Adolin on his right bicep, and his entire right arm quickly began to dry up.

He was surprised and a little hurt by it.

She felt the heat of Adolin's hand on his own, and was slightly more surprised at the warmth it felt on his skin.

It felt better.

Shade's hand stroked Adolin's forearm, and the wind blew from it. Adolin could feel the warmth that came from it.

"I can feel you." He said softly.

Shade reached out, and Adolin caught her hand.

Shade's skin felt cool against his own. It felt like a little hand caressing his.

They stood there in the wind for a long time. The air was still and calm and quiet. The wind stirred up a little dust in the air, and the

Move aside Shallan.

Raoden dived into the calm pool, knowing full well where it would take him. When he opened his eyes, he immediately felt a horrible burning sensation all over his body, the Dor attacking him here in the Cognitive Realm. However, it was not the Dor. It was a massive, flaming dragon that was roaring its wrath at him.

"DOR!"

Baron Reeder charged into the dragon, using his large strength to hold onto its huge body and drag it back out of the pool. It flew past him and slammed into a large tree. His body fell out of the air, and his body shattered in an instant.

"Nooooooooo!!"

Doom!

The dragon roared, as it threw down one of its massive heads. A huge shockwave smashed into Reeder and the surrounding trees, burying him completely. The Dragon King's rampage continued and the rest of his companions were forced to flee. Reeder died in vain. He never should have tried to fight the

"I am a Stick," the stick said. "If there is no stick, there is no universe. But there is a universe, and I am its Creator and sustainer. You cannot destroy me. Not without a force stronger than me, because a stronger force than I could kill you. Not by your hands, because you cannot use hands. You are like my hand, and I am like my hand. The stick is my hand, and the universe is its brain. The universe is my hand and your hands are my fingers, but you cannot feel it, because you cannot see it."

The universe was in a state of shock. It did not understand that there were things that it had not seen before, and did not understand what it meant. And there were more than one stick in the universe. This was a mystery.

"I am a Stick," the stick said again.

"I am a Stick," the universe said. It began to understand what this was

I haven't had this much fun in a while:P:D

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

Fist time I tried it i got RWBY references

Ash fell from the sky in a flash of white light, followed by a second one.

"How dare you!" Ruby screamed, "I am the great Yang Xiao Long, leader of the SDC, and you're just a stupid, pig-headed little girl!"

Yang's face was frozen. Her body was thrown up into the air and she came crashing down to the ground, only to land face-first on the sand. The white haired girl let out a mighty yell, and then a barrage of Ember Celica, before landing on the sand as well. Ruby was quick to follow up, throwing herself at the blonde, who was already beginning to run for his life. The huntress dodged a few times, before coming back and throwing another Ember Celica.

Yang's face was a mixture of anger and sadness as she attempted to evade. "I-I can't move! I can't even move my arms!"

"You

Yang- can’t move arm :P

Edited by The Last Post

Here's one that got really weird really quickly

Shallan embraced Adolin, and Pattern buzzed with annoyance  "And you, Aesudan?" The woman's face was stern. Adolin frowned, his face red, his eyes bright. He could have said something, or at least done something, but instead he simply smiled. "You're a pretty woman." "You know, Aesudan, if you want, you could be my husband." The woman cocked her head and gave Adolin a surprised look. "If you're looking for a husband, that is." "But—" "And if you're not," Adolin repeated, "I want you to be my husband. Not just because you're pretty, but because I want to be a husband, too. And I know you can be." "Why didn't you just ask to be my husband?!" The woman's mouth fell open and she was suddenly red-faced. She quickly stepped back. "No, I didn't," Adolin said. "I was just

2 hours ago, The Last Post said:

I made a thread for this

Every single one of these kills me with laughter. This is my new favorite thing. Link the thread here? :lol:

Edit: nvm found it 

Edited by AonEne

AI predicts the end of The Stormlight Archive:

Dalinar Kholin burned them all.

The people were the ones who had the most to lose.

The Dragon Reborn had a sense of what to do, and was determined to save as many as he could. He had decided to use the power of the Oath Rod in his duel with Kaladin. If the people of Alethkar wanted to kill Kaladin, they could only do so by removing the Oath Rod. To save the people of Alethkar from their suffering, he would use the power of the Oath Rod and remove his own lifeblood to end Kaladin's, taking the responsibility for the deaths. He was also confident that Kaladin would win, as it had been long since Kaladin had shown himself weak enough to be killed.

Dalinar Kholin knew he was wrong. He had always believed Kaladin to be strong, but Kaladin had not proved his point yet. Kaladin's fight with Dalinar had proved that Kaladin was

I might have broke it:

Szeth-son-son-Vallano wore white on the day he was to kill a king, and black on the day he was to do the same, for the king wore black to kill the king, and white to do the same, for the same reason.

A king who has slain a king is also killed, as he who kills a king is also a king.

A king who has slain a king is killed by the same thing as the king who is killed, as the king who is killed by the king is also a king, but he who kills a king is killed by something else, as the king who is killed by the king is also a king.

And a king who is killed by the same thing as the king is killed, is killed by the same thing as the king who is killed, as the king who is killed by the king is

It's... beautiful.

One day breadmunks had a bunker party, but they ran out of void-apples. They went to the woods and got a giant bunch of apples, but the void-apples were all dead and rotten, so they went back to the bunker.

In one sense, this is a metaphor for "doublespeak" (a.k.a. the art of pretending to have a complicated meaning, when really you only mean a single, simple one). It's an allegory for the difficulty of making sense of the world when we are surrounded by such complexity. But as a metaphor for the human condition, it's a particularly relevant one. If one day breadmunks had a bunker party, but they

12 hours ago, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

Szeth-son-son-Vallano wore white on the day he was to kill a king, and black on the day he was to do the same, for the king wore black to kill the king, and white to do the same, for the same reason.

that just broke my mind

*Dalinar* *summons perpendicularity*

*Kaladin* *Kills people trying to kill Dalinar*

*Shallan* *Summons a fake army*

*Adolin* yeah good luck with that guys, I'm gonna follow that cool giant thingo over there cause you've got this covered.

*Radiant* Sure

*Veil* Nope nope nope

*Shallan* Mild identity crisis, honey go do that ill be back soon.

*Veil* Really tho? will you?

Edited by FictionSpren

How do you 'accidentally' kill a noble man in his own mansion?
With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest.
 As I said, a noble was just going to eat dinner at the mansion. I'm going to tell that to my Master."
"How many knives does your Master have? And why are they here? Are they the ones you were going to have her kill?"
"Hmm? Ahh, I don't have any knives. I'm only using this one. I'm not going to kill my Master like that."
"What's with that, the knife is a family heirloom. You can use it to kill any one of your family, that is one of the reasons you were invited to this country."
"Eh? No, the reason is… It's because of the incident…"
"Yes. This knife was made with a very special alloy, only made in