Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

Honestly, I’d choose Stormlight 4-10, because then we could have The Lost Metal, Era 3, the Threnody Novel, the Novel about the third tontinent on Sel, and Dragonsteel all so much sooner. 

I mean, I hate Moash for messing up everything on Roshar, but I’d rather have more Cosmere. In other words, it’s Roshar vs. the entire Cosmere. I choose Cosmere.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

2 hours ago, SleepyWordsmith said:

...it's choosing between him dying (which we all want)...

Can confirm that this is not quite true. Even the people on the Shard who hate Moash - which isn't anywhere close to everyone - might not want him dead, because there are plenty of other options. Redemption arc, vanish into nowhere only to come back in the back half, worldhop un/intentionally somewhere else (or be brought somewhere by Odium)...so many choices!

By the way, the mods prefer it that we not double- or triple-post, so in the future, you can use the edit button at the bottom of your post to add extra memes to your original post!

34 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

Honestly, I’d choose Stormlight 4-10, because then we could have The Lost Metal, Era 3, the Threnody Novel, the Novel about the third tontinent on Sel, and Dragonsteel all so much sooner.

Don't forget Nightblood!

Edited by AonEne
changed in any way to quite, may've been coming off as aggressive

On 6/17/2019 at 11:23 PM, AonEne said:

By the way, the mods prefer it that we not double- or triple-post, so in the future, you can use the edit button at the bottom of your post to add extra memes to your original post!

Oh I wasn't aware of that, I'll make sure to do that from now on. My original post may be reeaallyy long at some point though. I keep making more of them, I have at least 16 more ready to go, I'm just spacing them out.

Edited by SleepyWordsmith

3 hours ago, SleepyWordsmith said:

I keep making more of them, I have at least 16 more ready to go, I'm just spacing them out.

You can post them all at once, you know. That's what most of us do :P:D

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

This is a bit off-topic, but I just realized I recognize the people in that meme now! That's Captain America and Iron Man! *is proud of self* *should probably not be proud of that*

*sighs in Marvel fan* 

Ene, I'm scared to ask how you didn't know who those were...

13 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

*sighs in Marvel fan* 

Ene, I'm scared to ask how you didn't know who those were...

Well, I only very recently started watching those movies. I saw part of one of the Thors and tiny snippets of the first GotG and then Captain America and then half of Iron Man and then a quarter of Infinity War and then Endgame and then the rest of Infinity War and then Black Panther and then Captain Marvel and then a little bit of Ant-Man and the Wasp and then like five seconds of Ant-Man but I had no idea what they were saying, in that order. I'll watch the rest eventually. :D

Edit: Oh, but I didn't really get most of the fight scene at the end of BP. My sister was standing in front of the TV and yelling at me. ^_^

Edited by AonEne

11 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Well, I only very recently started watching those movies. I saw part of one of the Thors and tiny snippets of the first GotG and then Captain America and then half of Iron Man and then a quarter of Infinity War and then Endgame and then the rest of Infinity War and then Black Panther and then Captain Marvel and then a little bit of Ant-Man and the Wasp and then like five seconds of Ant-Man but I had no idea what they were saying, in that order. I'll watch the rest eventually. :D

Edit: Oh, but I didn't really get most of the fight scene at the end of BP. My sister was standing in front of the TV and yelling at me. ^_^

Well I’ve seen (in order)

gotg, gotg2, bp, iw, t, tr, a:e

last four in four days

sisters are horrible 

Edited by Doomstick

17 minutes ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

Now for another round of anti-Moash (Sorry Ene)

*broods*

I'm kidding, I don't care if you make ani-Moash memes. I just care when you make anti-Moash-supporter memes.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Do we have an RP memes thread?

We have an Alleymemes thread, but not one specifically for anything else (that I know of, they could exist). Actually, the Reckoners RP might have one, but other than that I don't think so. In the past, I've generally just posted RP memes here or in their own respective threads. If you wanna put RP memes here, I can't think of any reasons not to.

Edited by AonEne
what a nice little GRAMMAR ERROR RUINING MY POST