Cognizantastic

Sanderson Memes

3,626 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, AonEne said:

I just looked at the front page of this again, and wow. I know you can post mediocre memes here and get tons of upvotes anyway, but there are posts in the sixties and eighties - and the memes aren’t bad ones, but jeeeeez. 

Anyway, here’s something to contribute. I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS, DON’T CREDIT ME WITH IT. I DON’T KNOW WHO WROTE IT. 

5FB94D55-D472-4C44-B5BE-9C1E6FA5DBE8.jpeg

Lift: Takes handfuls of bread during the sacrament, intentional sings the song wrong during the primary program, and runs around the chapel until someone stops her. Her primary teachers have no idea what to do with her.

Lopen: Not a member, but goes to all the youth activities because he thinks they're fun.

Rock: The bestest primary teacher ever! Always wins the ward chili-cook-off.

Elohkar: President of his quorum despite the fact that he has no leadership skills whatsoever.

Wayne: He only sometimes comes to church, and only in erratic unpredictable patterns. Sometimes he will bear a great testimony, and other times he will simply belch into the microphone or something like that. No one can decide if he is faithful or not, and nobody knows what to think of him.

Oooh Chile cook off with Rock and Uncle Kiin

Syl: Insane primary kid, but has remarkable insight for her age, that she shares when she goes up to speak every fast sunday 

Nightblood: Laban's sword

Seons: The Holy Ghosts

22 hours ago, AonEne said:

I just looked at the front page of this again, and wow. I know you can post mediocre memes here and get tons of upvotes anyway, but there are posts in the sixties and eighties - and the memes aren’t bad ones, but jeeeeez. 

Anyway, here’s something to contribute. I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS, DON’T CREDIT ME WITH IT. I DON’T KNOW WHO WROTE IT. 

5FB94D55-D472-4C44-B5BE-9C1E6FA5DBE8.jpeg

*starts laughing hysterically, when everyone around her thought she was crazy*

Really, I don’t think any of us can beat the Hoid one. 

On 07/10/2019 at 6:31 AM, Ethan_Sedai said:

Kaladin in Oathbringer part 4:

Hide contents

3cjlls.jpg.c6241360a5557878924afd581d883673.jpg

3cjm1z.jpg.257d6d4ee06bf7edd186ed06692ad38f.jpg

1nokx8.gif.69970fffe3b402451680c35e6819267a.gif

Hahahah crossover memes.               Hi i exist.

Pre-Oathbringer, I suppose

3dcf5e.jpg

Edited by Kaladin-Stormblessed

*reading the Kelsier-Hoid chat in Mistborn for the first time* Hmm, I wonder what Kell’s planning... 

*the second time, rereading* Ha, he *sniffs* was so smart, look at all the behind-the-scenes stuff going on here, he’s manipulating this guy so well! 

*the third time, after HOA* Huh, Vin saw the informant guy that one time...what was up with that... 

*the fourth time, after learning of the cosmere* Oh wow, look at all the behind-the-scenes stuff going on here, Hoid’s probably manipulating this guy so well! 

*the fifth time, after reading everything with Hoid in it and tons of WoBs and Coppermind pages* Hmm, I wonder what Hoid’s planning... 

11 minutes ago, AonEne said:

*reading the Kelsier-Hoid chat in Mistborn for the first time* Hmm, I wonder what Kell’s planning... 

*the second time, rereading* Ha, he *sniffs* was so smart, look at all the behind-the-scenes stuff going on here, he’s manipulating this guy so well! 

*the third time, after HOA* Huh, Vin saw the informant guy that one time...what was up with that... 

*the fourth time, after learning of the cosmere* Oh wow, look at all the behind-the-scenes stuff going on here, Hoid’s probably manipulating this guy so well! 

*the fifth time, after reading everything with Hoid in it and tons of WoBs and Coppermind pages* Hmm, I wonder what Hoid’s planning... 

This is so accurate, except for me it was with SA

Hey, the mods prefer that we not double post, but you can use the edit button! Also, Grammarly messes up the site, so it would be great if you could disable it. :) 

This isn’t even all the mods who’ve looked at it, I just didn’t catch the others :ph34r::lol: 

E8C37DC3-75E5-4E92-9968-EF0CF52EE5DF.jpeg

Sorry friends, I have to remove posts that have the Grammarly stuff on them, as it breaks things rather badly. 

Just now, Kaladin-Stormblessed said:

Sorry  @Chaos but I had to :P

3drncy.jpg

Funny, Aons

Spoiler

^^me when someone mispronounces Aonic terms^^

On 10/19/2019 at 11:26 AM, The Last Post said:

^^me when someone mispronounces Aonic terms^^

@AonEne :ph34r:

Spoiler

Eenee

Sanderson fans when they hear there's a new prologue for the stormlight chronicles

th?id=OIP.XDvx9rmFcwC1nlyhyw6UPAHaFE&pid

5 hours ago, Lord Furret said:

@AonEne :ph34r:

Hide contents

Eenee

I literally thought “it’s the opposite for me” when I read Stick’s post. 

But seriously I will fight you on that Een. 

11 hours ago, AonEne said:

I literally thought “it’s the opposite for me” when I read Stick’s post. 

But seriously I will fight you on that Een. 

I’m almost certain that Een is a different Aon

7 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

I’m almost certain that Een is a different Aon

I don’t think so. *goes to Coppermind* Nope, it’s not. Or if it is then Brandon has never mentioned it. 

8 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I don’t think so. *goes to Coppermind* Nope, it’s not. Or if it is then Brandon has never mentioned it. 

But in Elantris Raoden mentions that there are tons of aons.