Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

11 hours ago, Reckless Reader said:

The diagonal stripe of grayed-out cells shows you're not really serious shippers. Really serious shippers ship people with themselves.

Look again, some of them are shipped with themselves. :P Tweiss, for example.

(I realize this was a joke, but, uh...*shrugs*)

10 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Brandon Hath Spoken@AonEne@Ark1002

I don't deny that Moash did something bad - I liked Elhokar - what I deny is that he deserves what the fandom is giving him, and what those who cheer him on are being given as well.

3 hours ago, Silva said:

5cc0f596b6bb9_Screenshot2019-04-24at7_47_17PM.png.38c901d212d0ae3e45804885714711eb.png

I thought that was going in a different direction at first...:D (No offense, @Grey Knight)

On 4/24/2019 at 8:50 AM, Jaywalk said:

Some of those ship names are hilarious.

https://prokopetz.tumblr.com/post/167075331232/prokopetz-the-fun-thing-about-the-rwby-fandom-is

"The fun thing about the RWBY fandom is that you can literally just make up ship names on the spot, and not only will they be totally plausible, there will be folks who will pretend they know exactly what you’re talking about.

e.g.: 'Oh, yeah, I used to ship Tequila Sunrise and Will to Power, but these days I’m all about Noodle Incident.'"

1 hour ago, Paragrin said:

https://prokopetz.tumblr.com/post/167075331232/prokopetz-the-fun-thing-about-the-rwby-fandom-is

"The fun thing about the RWBY fandom is that you can literally just make up ship names on the spot, and not only will they be totally plausible, there will be folks who will pretend they know exactly what you’re talking about.

e.g.: 'Oh, yeah, I used to ship Tequila Sunrise and Will to Power, but these days I’m all about Noodle Incident.'"

Ah, yes. The Noodle Incident.

Spoiler

From Calvin and Hobbes, right?

Also, what’s RWBY? 

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

11 minutes ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Now?

Nope. Still nothing. It looks like it might be trying to load an image. If that is the case, I suggest downloading the image and then click on the “click to choose files” thing and then upload the image to the Shard from there. That has always worked for me.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

Ah. In that case, it might be my internet, because I’m on my phone. But if not, I have no clue how to help. Downloading might still work, but I’m not sure, though, and that might take a lot of time/storage depending on the length.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

11 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

Ah. In that case, it might be my internet, because I’m on my phone. But if not, I have no clue how to help. Downloading might still work, but I’m not sure, though, and that might take a lot of time/storage depending on the length.

Did the link work?

11 hours ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

No, that was your problem. Showed up every time for me.

8 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

@Ethan_Sedai

RWBY is great. @AonEne introduced me to it.

I introduced a lot of people to it. :P I highly recommend it. It's free on YouTube until the sixth volume - don't forget to watch the trailers!

22 hours ago, Paragrin said:

That's hilarious. I can totally believe that.

22 minutes ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

...it doesn’t stand for “Red Winged Blackbird Years

:lol: