Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

On 4/21/2019 at 1:00 AM, AonEne said:

Welcome to the RWBY fandom, we've got the main character and the dog, the MC and her sister, the MC and someone millions of years older than her, that guy and the evil dragon who died, people with themselves, I can keep going

Wait, this is the Sanderson Memes thread.

People ship Ruby and Zwei? Ugh.

7 hours ago, ShardShaper said:

I know we all hate that Moash betrayed Kaladin, but COME ON!!! He's not that bad*

*He is a bit of a turd, but make fun of Taravangian instead or something.

I have found my people. Er, my person.

6 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

People ship Ruby and Zwei? Ugh.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JpinKp5XW6htsPAri0kRMGKrxQwi458YU6HY734wuwE/edit#gid=0

It's...yeah.

Brandon Hath Spoken. These Words are Accepted (by me at least) @AonEne, @Ark1002

OB spoilers

Questioner [PENDING REVIEW]

What was your motivation for killing Elhokar and simultaneously ripping my heart out?

Brandon Sanderson [PENDING REVIEW]

So, it was... I never feel like I'm killing characters, I'm writing characters take risks and I'm writing other characters have agency to do the things they're doing in the books. That whole plot cycle was less me killing someone off and more me letting Moash go down the dark path that he have been demanding that he go down.

Questioner [PENDING REVIEW]

Okay, but you realize half the fandom... practically all the fandom practically wants him dead now.

Brandon Sanderson [PENDING REVIEW]

Yes, yes. Well, they should! He made a very, very bad decision, and he deserves everything that the fandom is throwing at him.

FanX Spring 2019 (April 19, 2019)

Edited by Wyndlerunner