Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

3 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Assuming Kaladin lives of course. Cause although sad, I'm pretty sure Kal won't survive this series...:(

Don't you dare say that! My husband will survive! We are happy and fight the terrors of the Cosmere!

Seriously, I may go into a serious grieving period if that happens.

Now I'm even more sad.

10 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

Don't you dare say that! My husband will survive! We are happy and fight the terrors of the Cosmere!

Seriously, I may go into a serious grieving period if that happens.

Now I'm even more sad.

But what if he died to save everyone on Roshar? Then he'd be like the ultimate Windrunner- Protecting all those who cannot protect themselves.

18 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

And yes,.I am like 99% positive Moash is having a redemption arc and I know because Brandon is amazing, I'll cry and laugh and love the journey that Moash went through. And Kaladin and Moash will reunite and become best bros again.

...I honestly think one of the reasons we hate Moash so much is because he had so much potential? Correct me if I'm wrong. But I think having him be a protagonist at first made it really gut-wrenching to see him do all the stuff.

(I'm not 100% sure what this had to do with that post but, ya know, thought tangents)

On 4/19/2019 at 10:59 AM, Wyndlerunner said:

Just goes to show that people will ship anything and everything

Welcome to the RWBY fandom, we've got the main character and the dog, the MC and her sister, the MC and someone millions of years older than her, that guy and the evil dragon who died, people with themselves, I can keep going

Wait, this is the Sanderson Memes thread.

9 hours ago, AonEne said:

Welcome to the RWBY fandom, we've got the main character and the dog, the MC and her sister, the MC and someone millions of years older than her, that guy and the evil dragon who died, people with themselves, I can keep going

Wait, this is the Sanderson Memes thread.

And this is why I'm not in that fandom:P