Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

Ash fell from the skies.

OH, WHAT?!

WHY WOULD ASH FALL FROM THE SKIES?

I think Ash is Lightweaver and not Windrunner. Why would some herald of Almighty fall from the skies on Scandrial. I don't get this, please explain it to me. And why it seems normal to them? Do they have falling heralds on daily schedule?

And why nobody noticed this? It IS clearly refference to other book series in time the series was NOT YET WRITTEN!!!

So tell me why didn't you paid attention?

:angry::angry::angry:

16 hours ago, Sunbird said:

@Secrets Great memes, but it's probably best to put the second one under a spoiler since that's a major OB plot point.

Sorry, forgot. Onto it.

More

___               ______      ____              _            ___                  _           _    |      |     /

|__        \   /        |           |____)         /___\         |          \         /___\        |   \  |      | {

|___      /  \         |           |         \     /           \       |___   /       /           \      |     \|      |    \

Memes

mems.jpg

mems1.jpg

mems2.dank.jpg

memsultredank.jpg

On 9/7/2018 at 0:01 PM, Jofwu said:

black spheres.png

Spoiler

Argent

Well we have some ideas. I support that it holds an Unmade. Am I wrong?

Brandon Sanderson

I'm not going to answer that.

Argent

But you said--

Brandon Sanderson

I'm just curious what the theories are. Book 3 the black sphere is-- Everyone who reads the books will know what the black sphere is by the end of Book 3.

source

Questioner

The dark orb in the Stormlight prologue, is that native to Roshar? Or could it be from somewhere else?

Brandon Sanderson

I'm gonna explain what that is in the next book, so I'm going to RAFO that.

source

R'Shara

Brandon, you said we'd know by the end of OB what Gavilar's black spheres were, but we still don't know what they are. What are they?

Brandon Sanderson

People have guessed very correctly about this, so I think I am justified in saying that Voidlight will become an increasingly important part of the story as things progress. I think there are two main theories on what Gavilar's spheres are, and I think they are both very valid theories supported by the books. I'm not pulling something very sneaky. It is along the lines that you are theorizing.

source

Brandon, master of being sneaky while not being sneaky. 

Edited by Spoolofwhool