Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

2 hours ago, Pagerunner said:

Here are a couple good memes, for paying users only (cause I've seen way too many stolen memes).

worldhopper account.png

worldhopper account.png

I think I need to check back with the Worldhopper Office in Silverlight. Maybe it's just a bug in the system, but I can't view those right now.

5 hours ago, Oversleep said:

I think I need to check back with the Worldhopper Office in Silverlight. Maybe it's just a bug in the system, but I can't view those right now.

15 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:

Can't view them? What do you mean?

@Pagerunner is pranking us. Those are the same image file, modeled on one of these Photobucket error messages:

photobucket-error.jpg

There's no memes hiding; those ARE the meme.

9 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

photobucket-error.jpg

Looks like whatever image you're trying to share can't be direct-linked on other websites. You can attach files directly to the post, instead. Everyone is able to attach files (and even upload stuff to the Gallery), not just those with Worldhopper Accounts.

Just now, Pagerunner said:

Looks like whatever image you're trying to share can't be direct-linked on other websites. You can attach files directly to the post, instead. Everyone is able to attach files (and even upload stuff to the Gallery), not just those with Worldhopper Accounts.

No, I meant to post an image of a Photobucket error message; that's what it's supposed to look like. If you look at the image URL of what I posted, it's not even from Photobucket.

@Pagerunner Silverlight got back to me and they say my Worldhopper Account is all good. They suggested that error image may show up if you have excluded me from audience permitted to view images you post; could you please check whether it's the case?

Edited by Oversleep

You shameful, merciless trolls. Making everyone feel like you're special and they're not. I mean with the processing delays and appalling administration even I'm still waiting for MY Worldhopper account to be accessible.  Once it is, and I'm more special than everyone, I'll be classy and sophisticated and considerate in enjoying my privilege.

53 minutes ago, Pagerunner said:

Looks like some people didn't see the announcement, so to clear up any confusion: you can find out more about the new Worldhopper Accounts, including exclusive content and subscription prices, at the following link.

www.17thshard.com/forum/worldhopper

Worldhoppers always appear when I least expect it.