Highprince colors?

fastlindyrick

Does anyone know the colors (as in livery/uniforms) for the highprinces?  Here is all I could find so far:

Kholin: blue

Sadeas: green (primary) and red (secondary)

Sebarial: his banner is golden skyeel on a black field, so presumably gold and black?

Aladar: white and dark green

Roion: ?

I am particularly looking to add Roion's info and to correct any errors in the list above.  This is for some more lego fan art, so I need to figure out what color parts to order for some army-building.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I assume you checked WoR when the armies come to meet Dalinar for the battle and when Shallan meets all the Highprinces in the meeting. Those seem the best places to look, but I just wanted to throw that out in case you did not.

Vamah is orange. I'm pretty sure I remember that because it was his army that killed Tien.

Isn't Vamah the Highprince that chose to wore exuberant robes of orange satin at Adolin's boring duel in WoK? Dalinar then tried to pretend he was not completely clueless about fashion by complimenting it or something along those lines.

Isn't Vamah the Highprince that chose to wore exuberant robes of orange satin at Adolin's boring duel in WoK? Dalinar then tried to pretend he was not completely clueless about fashion by complimenting it or something along those lines.

Yes he was.

I thought Sadeas was yellow and green, because that is the color of his banners.  Found that on Kaladin's first bridge run.  Sadeas wears red Shardplate, but that does not necessarily mean that is one of his colors.  He also has a red face, and his officers wear red, maybe that is to be able to find a captain or something on a hectic battlefield.  I think the additional color for Kholin is white.  None of the colors are on the Coppermind, so don't look there.

Were you looking for just Alethi highprinces? All the names can be found on a map on page 20ish in the WoK.  Other highprince names are found throughout the Szeth chapters, as well as the Taravangian interlude.  Knowing names will probably help with the search.  Although, I have not found many colors just by skimming, even when Shallan goes to meet Dalinar and Adolin when all the highprinces are there.  Possibly look at what colors the highprinces are wearing throughout the books, that might help.

Edited by Elsecaller3414

• Chaos locked this topic