Brightness Davar - Fan Song

Fanderson

I hit my Quota so I can't upvote this. Sad. I wanted to upvote it! Serriously, that's awesome.

EDIT: Checked out the rest of your channel on youtube, Subbed! :) I'm pir2h over there. 

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

That was great! Really nice work. I'm for sure going to be coming back to hear that one some more when I do more Shallan franart!

Thanks again for letting me use your artwork!

Wow, that is excellent. I especially loved the lullaby sequence, but I'm going to have to listen to the whole thing several times to catch all the themes and through lines. I look forward to more from you!

Thanks! I had fun with the lullaby and was partly inspired by this version. That is, I first found the melody in my head a short while after listening to it and put it to the words. In the video, since it is an "orchestra" playing it, I did take a little musical license and changed it slightly so at some parts there may be two notes to a syllable where there wasn't in my head, but in general all the lyrics should fit the melody. Glad you enjoyed it! I hope to make more eventually...