Name Of David's Father

Kobold King

You know, the best part about the 17th Shard is that this isn't even the strangest thread I've Windrun across (Yeah, totally a David-worthy pun right there). Anyway, I'm looking for a certain High Epic called the Doctor...

Yeah, he's a gifter. Regeneration, spacial manipulation, and enhanced mental capabilities. He also has high-precision low-range sonic manipulation and touch-activated technokinesis. He acquired high-level time manipulation and teleportation, as well as the ability to make near-indestructible buildings, from Epic-derived technology.

Weakness: Unclear. Limitations on his sonic powers seem to indicate wood, but his capsule for time travel is made of the stuff, which makes that unlikely. His weakness seems to be people dying, however that is a shaky claim at best.

Do not engage. In full High Epic rage, he has destroyed an entire planet.

Why no, I haven't given this any thought.

His weakness is his partner. He can only be hurt when protecting another person, and he keeps someone with him so that life doesn't get boring. By the way, Stormgate, you forgot that he has the power to enchant paper to be able to show whatever the holder wants it to.

PS, Seriously? No one commented on the pun? I know for a fact David would be proud of that one, and we are discussing cheese David's father in the Reckoners forum!

Steelheart's favorite cheese was probably blue cheese. Something strong and savory that few people can just eat on its own, due to the fact that, like Steelheart, it is corrupted. David's is probably cheddar; having not eaten it much, he would probably gravitate toward the fan favorite. Mizzy's is probably Brie because it's one of those cheeses that tastes good with sweet things like maple syrup and walnuts, while Prof--

--oh. Right. :P

Yeah, I'd like to know the name of David's father, too. :P

Wait, what's Profs?

...it's Swiss, isn't it? Cause of the holes? Right?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic