Byu Cosmere Club

I'll be there! But I might be late if I have to wait to park in a faculty lot until after 7pm.

I park under the JFSB, and even when I've gotten there 10 before 7, they've never done anything to me. I usually get there right at 7, though, so, yeah. It's okay if you're a couple minutes late.

Since Zach isn't sure he can make it, I'll bring the pizza. Don't expect Papa John's like that last time though. You might end up with Little Caesar's. I make no promises. :P

Edit: okay, never mind. Expect Papa John's. Apparently the Jazz won last night so there's a promo code that discounts 50%, which means PJ's is cheaper than Little Caesar's. Excellent.

I park under the JFSB, and even when I've gotten there 10 before 7, they've never done anything to me. I usually get there right at 7, though, so, yeah. It's okay if you're a couple minutes late.

Since Zach isn't sure he can make it, I'll bring the pizza. Don't expect Papa John's like that last time though. You might end up with Little Caesar's. I make no promises. :P

Edit: okay, never mind. Expect Papa John's. Apparently the Jazz won last night so there's a promo code that discounts 50%, which means PJ's is cheaper than Little Caesar's. Excellent.

Awesome! Just curious, how many people usually show up?

I'd like to throw this out there while we are deciding when to meet next: I'm going to a book signing in Salt Lake Wednesday the 9th, so I will not be able to come that day. I would also prefer to meet a week other than the week of Salt Lake Comic Con (the week whose Monday is the 21st), since SLCC always makes my week super frazzled.

Also, I can probably bring the pizza this time if we do end up going with the 16th. I noticed last time that the pepperoni disappeared first, so is there anyone who objects to my bringing 2 pepperoni pizzas instead of one pepperoni and one cheese?

The vegetarian might. :P But that's fine, I'll live.

That's why I asked. :) If you are vegetarian, I will gladly bring a cheese pizza for you. Heck, Little Caesar's only charges $5 a pizza, so maybe I'll bring 2 pepperoni and 1 cheese and I can take home the leftovers.