Byu Cosmere Club

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, little wilson said:

I mean....it could. It just hasn't for over a year. I got tired of asking every month and not always getting a clear response so I stopped. :/

Well, that (for which I apologize), and a certain you-know-what that's still... happening. S'pose we could Zoom or Discord or something like that?

(Also YAY! Nice to see you 'round here again, @The Honor Spren:D)

Edited by Slowswift

2 hours ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

I'd love to be a part of this if/when it starts up again

We'd love to have you!

2 hours ago, Condensation said:

Wait... this is a club for people at BYU who are fans of the cosmere?

Well, really anyone in the Utah Valley area, but pretty much, yeah.

I'd be willing to set up a Zoom. Does January or February work better for you guys? (I think I'd prefer to put the link in a PM or somewhere not anyone on the Internet could see it. Or I'd just turn on a waiting room.)

On 1/7/2021 at 7:13 PM, Mist said:

I'd be willing to set up a Zoom. Does January or February work better for you guys? (I think I'd prefer to put the link in a PM or somewhere not anyone on the Internet could see it. Or I'd just turn on a waiting room.)

Yeah, PM would be best, though for any Sharders not in Utah valley who might see this before the agreed-upon date and might be interested in attending, PM away. We've had plenty of visitors come to these - from out of state and international - and attending BYU is not a pre-requisite since I've gone to just about every single meeting and I've never attended BYU in Provo a day in my life. I mean, if we're doing this on zoom, we might as well take advantage of it. :P

Edit: Either works for me. I'm currently unemployed and looking for jobs so don't really have anything going on atm.