Zas678

Byu Cosmere Club

676 posts in this topic

So shall we start figuring out a September meeting? Unless we want to try to get an August one in?

I'm going to be out of Utah for about a week beginning on August 28, so it's unlikely I'll be able to make it to an August meeting. If the rest of y'all can make it, though, don't let my absence stop you from getting together.

I'm looking forward to meeting you in person, @Steeldancer!

Well Brandon also has that release at BYU, and you can bet your buttons I’ll  be there 

I'm a student at UVU, and work full time, on top of that, but I might also try to sneak by one of the meetings some time. No promises though. I'm a busy person

We should probably figure out when we want to meet. Though I'll bet most, if not all, of us will be at the Legion release, so maybe...not have one this month because of that?

I know that I will most certainly be at the Legion release

Even though I can't afford to buy Legion right now, I definitely plan to come to the release just to hang out.

I’ll be at the Legion release. Sorry I’ve been so inactive over the summer guys but I’m going to try and come more this semester again

Okay so it's been a number of months since we've met. Do we want to do something this month? If so, when?

My schedule fluctuates week-to-week, but I'd like to come if possible. Best times for me are Monday, Thursday and/or Friday nights and Saturday early afternoons (except the 9th). Sunday too, but I think that's right out.

@Taliax @Sunbird @Mailliw73 @Steeldancer @Walin and anyone else I may be forgetting

I'm actually back at BYU for the semester, so I'd love to join in. :) Those times are usually fine for me.

Oh my word it's been a year and a half already? How is this possible?

Just a change in timing. ;) New plan is mission starting August of this year.

@Ecthelion III

I can do Thursday nights generally but it depends on the week. Some weeks I won’t be able to. Tuesday’s and Wednesday and Monday are out for sure for me. 

I should be all right for most weeknights except Mondays, and Saturday nights will also not work for me once I get settled into my new job in these next couple of weeks. It's looking like Thursdays work for most people who've posted so far, and they should for me too.

Depends on what time on Thursday, because I have creative writing with sanderson until 7

Hmm. I've been closing Thursdays a lot lately, so I'll have to double-check my schedule to see when works best for me.

5 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

Depends on what time on Thursday, because I have creative writing with sanderson until 7

It would definitely be either at 7 or shortly after because I'll probably work until 6 on whatever Thursday we choose.

Okay, so Wednesday's out for me 'cause Institute. Mondays have been pretty consistent of late, and if my schedule holds for another week or so Tuesdays might work as well. Fridays are a maybe, depending on if I'm closing/parents are out and I need to stay home with my sister. I've closed Thursdays for the longest time, so unless that changes that's out as well. Saturday, I will almost certainly be closing but if not I'm open to that as well.

Yeah, I could do thursday after 7, or saturdays for sure. I never really am doing much on saturdays. 

Oh wow sorry it's been so long, I can do Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays; Wednesdays are out until March because I have a term class that goes until 10pm.  I might be able to swing Mondays too but it depends on what happens with FHE.  Anyway glad to see we're thinking about meeting again!

Question all you fine peeps. Do we want to try to kickstart this again? I miss our cosmere meetups. They were fun.

I miss them too!! I'm no longer living in Utah though but I hope you guys have fun if you do it again!

Very down! How do we want to do this?

Edited by Slowswift