Byu Cosmere Club

On Sunday, April 08, 2018 at 5:14 PM, Slowswift said:

I'm not sure -- I usually don't get my schedule for the next week until Friday. If my current schedule holds, then yes.

Have you found out your schedule for thursday yet?

Ok, let's confirm the head count then so I can get the right amount of pizza. A summary:

@Slowswift and @little wilson are coming for sure, and so am I (Sunbird).

@RippleGylf, you said you were free this Thursday, right? And @Taliax, you're coming too, just maybe a little late?

@Finallity and @Wyndlerunner both expressed interest but haven't said much about availability. @cleoslemonade, you said you're "down with whenever," so I assume that means you are coming?

To reiterate, we're meeting at 8:30 PM this Thursday, April 19th, in the Cougareat, and I'm providing pizza. Any special requests or requirements for pizza? I know Wilson wants either deep-dish or thin crust, and Slowswift is vegetarian, so one pizza will be cheese only. I'll just stick with good ol' pepperoni for the others if nobody objects.

(On a related note, does anyone know why Domino's online ordering system keeps saying none of the stores in Orem or Provo accept the 50% off discount code?)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My work schedule is still fairly erratic from day to day and week to week. I'm generally off Mondays (or at least Monday nights by a reasonable time if I work) and am never free Saturday evenings. The rest of the days are up in the air, though I'm pretty sure I'll have both Thursday and Friday off in about two weeks, so maybe one of those two days?

29 minutes ago, little wilson said:

My work schedule is still fairly erratic from day to day and week to week. I'm generally off Mondays (or at least Monday nights by a reasonable time if I work) and am never free Saturday evenings. The rest of the days are up in the air, though I'm pretty sure I'll have both Thursday and Friday off in about two weeks, so maybe one of those two days?

I might be able to do Thursday or Friday that week. It's the 19th and 20th, right?

Yeah, though having gotten my schedule now, I'm working Thursday night but not Wednesday and probably not Friday. So I'm available Monday evening, all day Wednesday and Friday, or Saturday evening (yes, yes, I know I said I'm never free Saturday evening. This is a rare case of me opening Saturday rather than closing).

4 hours ago, little wilson said:

Yeah, though having gotten my schedule now, I'm working Thursday night but not Wednesday and probably not Friday. So I'm available Monday evening, all day Wednesday and Friday, or Saturday evening (yes, yes, I know I said I'm never free Saturday evening. This is a rare case of me opening Saturday rather than closing).

I don't really know what my next week is going to be like yet, but Monday evening is less likely to work for me than other nights that week. Also, my dad will be in town so I'll be wanting to spend some time with him and don't yet know what all we'll be doing and when. IIRC he's flying back out next Thursday, though, so Friday or Saturday should work even if earlier in the week doesn't.

I have yet to see my schedule for next week. I'll keep y'all posted. 

ETA: I believe I'm free most evenings. Saturday is still unknown. There's a couple other things in flux that might interfere, but I don't know yet. 

Edited by Slowswift