Zas678

Byu Cosmere Club

706 posts in this topic

I keep forgetting about this group! Let me know when you guys decide to meet and I'd love to join!

Okay I know my schedule better for Saturday's. I generally work at 5, so if we do something, it would have to be a good bit before 5.

Hey guys! I have a coupon for 50% off any Domino's pizzas that we should totally use for our next meeting. Let's talk some more about when works for all of us.

Edited by Sunbird

If I'm there, one of the pizzas would have to be the deep dish or thin crust. The hand tossed crust will kill me. :( I assume we're still doing Saturdays. What I said earlier hasn't changed, though on the 14th, I'll be opening, so won't be available until after 6-7.

I'm likely to continue my trend of closing on Saturdays (starting at 2 PM), but with sufficiently advance notice (at least a week), I could try and request the day off.

I can't do Saturday evening, but I might be able to pull off a Friday evening provided I don't procrastinate my CS assignment that week. I'm considerably more free once exams start, but I don't think anyone will want to meet up during that.

I’m pretty sure I can make it whenever except for this Saturday night.

This week, Tuesday through Thursday nights are open (and maybe Friday).

Ok so I won't be able to do this Saturday (tomorrow) since I'm moving (will still be in Orem/Provo, though), but Tuesday or Thursday this week would work great, I think, as long as it is in the evening.

I could do Thursday not next week, but the following.

Thursdays after 8/8:30 are usually always free for me.

So it's sounding like more people would be able to make it on a Thursday night than any other. Should we plan for the 19th then, at 8pm or 8:30? @Slowswift Do you know if you'll also be available that Thursday in addition to this Thursday?

I'm down. That's also three days before my birthday (31! :wacko:) so we could even do cake or brownies or something chocolate. If we wanted.

On 4/7/2018 at 1:08 AM, Sunbird said:

So it's sounding like more people would be able to make it on a Thursday night than any other. Should we plan for the 19th then, at 8pm or 8:30? @Slowswift Do you know if you'll also be available that Thursday in addition to this Thursday?

I'm not sure -- I usually don't get my schedule for the next week until Friday. If my current schedule holds, then yes.

Ok then. I think let's tentatively plan for Thursday April 19th, and we'll hope that @Slowswift' s schedule works out. :)

I think I can make it, I might be a little bit late though!  I have a class that's doing something that night and I don't know how long it will run.

Is this club open to anyone in Utah county? Because if so, I'd love to join!

37 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

I'm pretty sure it's open to anyone

9 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

8 hours ago, Shqueeves said:

I'm pretty sure it's open to anyone

Yup, anyone who wants to make the drive from wherever you are is welcome to come!

12 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

If it were only open to BYU students, I could not have come to any meeting, and I've been to almost all of them. So you are most certainly welcome to join. :)

7 hours ago, little wilson said:

If it were only open to BYU students, I could not have come to any meeting, and I've been to almost all of them. So you are most certainly welcome to join. :)

Cool!