Byu Cosmere Club

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2017 at 8:13 AM, little wilson said:

Just to remind everyone, we're meeting again this Friday at 7 in the Wilk in the Cougareat.

Thanks for the reminder! Are we doing pizza this time, or is it "fend for yourself" in the Cougareat?

1 hour ago, Shadowmancer said:

I'd love to join you guys, when are you planning your next meeting?

We usually meet once a month and we've already gotten together for August, so the next one ought to be sometime in September. We haven't really discussed dates yet, but we'll pick from weekdays at 7pm in the Cougareat.

@Sunbird Sounds good to me! I work in SLC and have to deal with rush hour traffic, so I might be a bit late, but I'd love to come! Any requirements for these meetings? Do we bring books, paraphernalia, snacks, or is that frowned upon? Sorry for the questions, feel free to PM me so I don't clutter your forum :P

5 minutes ago, Shadowmancer said:

@Sunbird Sounds good to me! I work in SLC and have to deal with rush hour traffic, so I might be a bit late, but I'd love to come! Any requirements for these meetings? Do we bring books, paraphernalia, snacks, or is that frowned upon? Sorry for the questions, feel free to PM me so I don't clutter your forum :P

Nah, it's no problem at all! Usually someone volunteers to provide pizza and root beer, and we try to get a count of who will be coming so we can buy the right amount of food. Feel free to bring snacks of your own if you like; you're exempt from pizza duty the first time you come. :P

If you want to bring books or other paraphernalia, that's fine too, but certainly not required. These "meetings" generally consist of us just talking about the Sanderfandom or whatever comes to mind while we share the pizza. It's very chill. I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing you at our next meeting!

2 hours ago, little wilson said:

If there's enough interest in it, we could start meeting twice a month. We tried to do that last year, but it tanked then. But if we've got enough of a draw and people want to meet a little more often, I'm totally up for it.

If we start meeting twice a month, I can't guarantee that I'll make it every time, but that's no reason not to give it a try. :)

• 2 weeks later...