Byu Cosmere Club

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, RippleGylf said:

I recently got accepted to BYU for summer term, so I was hoping to join all of you this summer for Cosmere club. Hopefully I'll have my copy of House War by then. :D I know it's a tad far in the future, but I can't wait. :)

Look forward to seeing you there! :D

That is, assuming we get this going consistently again. :P 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm rather convinced that I'm literally never going to graduate, so. I'll be around forever. I'm not really gonna be around in May because my brother is getting married/I'm visiting home, and the end of the semester is always pretty insane so I'm not really down for stuff this month. I'm cool with kicking things off again in June though. Or July. Or August. Or whatever.

Edited to add: wow it really shows that I never log into this site. Everyone else has 5-10x my rep, haha

Edited by lyssie95

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2017 at 3:30 PM, little wilson said:

So are we waiting until June to kick this off again?

June sounds good for me, at least once summer term starts. :)

21 hours ago, Lord Maelstrom said:

Got kinda excited when I saw the title "BYU Cosmere club" since I recently got accepted to BYU. Hopefully you guys are still active when I come back from a mission. If not, well I'll just have to revive the club.

Can't wait to see you there!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@RippleGylf Standard meeting time is 7pm until whenever we feel like ending. We meet on BYU campus, sometimes inthe atrium of the JFSB (Joseph F Smith Building) and sometimes in the Cougareat (food court in the Wilkinson Center). I don't think we've decided fit certain which spot to use this month. PersonallyI'd prefer the food court. 

On 6/7/2017 at 8:51 PM, Slowswift said:

Sounds good to me!

Unless, of course, my schedule changes drastically. But I don't think that will happen. :P *knocks on wood*

Ha! Ha! Ha.

Yeah. I'm now closing Thursdays. <_< 

Y'all don't have to worry about rescheduling, I can wait 'til the next one (or I might be able to trade with someone. We'll see.).