Byu Cosmere Club

So if we want to do this every other week/twice a month, when shall we meet again? Next week, but what day works best? I believe Alyssa said Tuesdays work best for her and I know Tuesdays don't work for Slowswift (or they didn't at some point in time; is that still the case?), but what about everyone else? I'm good any day next week.

Also, perhaps if we have a lower number of people coming (for example, only me, Slowsift, and Sunbird were at the last meeting), we could still have the pizza. Because I do like the pizza contributions and stuff, but it's not really practical if there are consistently more than 8 people. But less is completely do-able.

I guess I'll put in my two bits. Tonight definitely will not work for me, and tomorrow might be a little tough. I'm on my school's volleyball team, and tonight the team has practice at the same time we usually meet. Tomorrow we have a game at 3:15, then, potentially, we'll have a team dinner. If that doesn't happen, I'll let you all know. :)

On 9/22/2016 at 9:41 AM, little wilson said:

@Slowswift @zas678 @lyssie95 @KnightRadiant @antgrgmn Any of you want to weigh in? Tonight or tomorrow night?

Well, I guess it's a little late for my opinion. :P Sorry about that.

I'll let you know whether or not I can make it (assuming y'all're doing it tonight?) as soon as I know.