Byu Cosmere Club

The fifth only works for me if we'd be done by about 3:45. I don't know what the usual meeting time is, so maybe that won't be a problem. If it is, I guess I could leave early or something if I have to. And just FYI, I haven't been able to get in contact with most of the group of people I mentioned earlier, so it'll probably be just me and one other guy.

1 hour ago, KnightRadiant said:

How long do these usually last? If they go past about 10:30 then I might have to leave early. It depends on how late my parents are willing to come pick me up.

We usually go 'til about 9:00. Once, I think we went to 10, but that was the exception.

This is why I keep asking my manager to switch me to mornings. As it is, I've got stuff every evening during the week. If i want to come to these meetings it'll mean missing fencing practice/mutual which isn't something I'm willing to do on a regular basis. I might be able to get my shift on Friday covered, but I can't guarantee anything. As far as future meetings go, we'll have to see.

Edited by Emerald101
spelling

I don't think we've figured out yet who isin charge of pizza this month, but this is relevant: it looks like we will have 5 or 6 people, depending on whether @Emerald101 is able to make it. I'm coming, and zas678, little Wilson, and KnightRadiant seem sure of their attendance, plus you, lyssie, makes up to 6.

@little wilson, his profile says he hasn't been online since July 13, so I think chances are he doesn't know when we've planned to meet.

But I thought of something else relevant: we usually make sure to have cheese pizza available for Slowswift since he's vegetarian, but he won't be here this month. Is everyone else okay with pepperoni? I can take care of the pizza tomorrow, as long as I have an answer to the pepperoni/cheese question by about 6:30 pm.

I will be there, I guess I had been viewing without logging in. I am also bringing another friend an fan. I am not familiar with BYU can someone pm me with a phone # so I have a poc if we get lost. Also I am happy to bring $$$ for pizza or extra snacks.

Depends on how many people we have. The atrium is good for 3-5 but when it gets more than that, we don't really have a whole lot of room. But the Wilk's tables are much bigger, so if we're going to have 6+ people, it would be better to move it to the Wilk.

Edit: Plus, if the group is consistently going to be 5+ henceforth (which it sounds like it probably will be), we'll need to be in the Wilk once the semester starts anyway, since we'd be a pretty big disruption for anyone studying/reading in the atrium.