Maybe we should stop posting so many ponies and jokes….

…okay, okay, I'll be serious. I'll just get used to posting more threads. :P

Ever thought about posting a screenshot of the "lock thread" option you use? I confess, I've been dying of curiosity about what the moderators' controls look like for ages now. :P

And i changed his weakness a while ago to be just christian crosses.

That is his weakness because he fears being wrong about God, subconsciously. He lost his faith and renounced his pastorship after his wife was raped and killed in front of him years ago. The guys who did it got off, so he lost his faith in law and order as well, and his already libertarian views became a more extreme anarchist, anti-statist philosophy. He had a psychotic break, and hunted down and killed the perpetrators, and then killed the judge and every jury member that had acquitted them.

He was arrested and sentenced to death, but then Calamity rose, and a year later, he manifested powers on the eve of his execution. He chose to have the warden and prison guards as his "last meal", and he has eaten nothing but human since. He ghoulified the prisoners and led a prison break, destroying much of the small town he had been held in.

But subconsciously, he is scared of retribution. If god existed, he would be punished for what he has done, and crosses remind him of this. His MO plays into this- he often avoids being identified for long, shifting into a different face all the time, playing hide and seek in every new location. If no-one cam find him, even god, he can't be punished, he can't face judgment, in a way. This is also subconscious.

Ever thought about posting a screenshot of the "lock thread" option you use? I confess, I've been dying of curiosity about what the moderators' controls look like for ages now. :P

d2366fcda76225596934b402c2a12f03.png

That's what I'll be looking at soon. Well—it's what I looked at just now, but I'll be looking at it again in a few posts or so. :P

d2366fcda76225596934b402c2a12f03.png

That's what I'll be looking at soon. Well—it's what I looked at just now, but I'll be looking at it again in a few posts or so. :P

f5bb2c5c1be8792508cd7837df626525.jpg

You're still awesome for posting the screenshot. Now I can die knowing that there isn't a really cool-looking rainbow mod-button that I've been missing out on. :P