I know just what you mean. :( To be honest, I've put more thought into the characters who'll kick the bucket before the RP's end then to the characters who'll have happy endings. Characters like Sam, though, I definitely want to smuggle out of the state alive.

And I suppose there are always sweet and happy alternate endings for the WHOOC thread. Or dark and horrific alternate endings, depending on your mood. :P

Nice! Waaay more fitting than the multiple horrible drafts I had for your pony, which I am discreetly deleting from my desktop momentarily. :ph34r:

The new creator doesn't support cutie marks, but if you have a working knowledge of Microsoft Paint you might be able to paste one into the image. I've never performed that particular operation before, but it's sound in theory.

Also, that's an excellent post, Voidus. :D

Naturally it's a nice post. It's praising Voidgaze as a badchull. :P (And is generally well-written.)

Don't blame me; blame my brain. Which....is a part of me, I guess. So blame me? :huh:

I haven't finalized which of my characters will die before RP's end, but I do know which ones will survive for sure. The others are still up in the air.

But... I like your brain! ;)

On that whole survival deal, I tecnically don't have end plans for any of my characters, simply to avoid situations where I go, "sorry we can't do that completely reasonable action, I have other things planned." But I also highly doubt that anyone here will be able to kill for example Voidgaze without me telling them how to do it and downright helping them to do so.

Firefight spoilers:

On the subject of redemption, we need a scene where Voidgaze makes a large platter of tacos for Big Al to share, which gives him a flashback to his atrocious and unspecified Taco Bell experience. But in the end he eats the tacos to make Rita happy, thus facing his fear and overcoming what minimal corruption his powers wreak.

Good thing he's a minor Epic, which means low corruption. :ph34r:

Sure, just go keep on piling more on me. I already have to write a burning Nighthound being attacked by dinosaurs. <_<:mellow::lol:B)

By the way Kobold, do you sill want to just describe Baxter in the next Backtrack post, because I should be in shape to write that again.

i dunno, when does everyone else want him to arrive. I could have him arrive now, though he wants to stop in a neighboring town to gather information n\on Astoria's epics first.

*shrugs shoulders* :mellow:

But... I like your brain! ;)

On that whole survival deal, I tecnically don't have end plans for any of my characters, simply to avoid situations where I go, "sorry we can't do that completely reasonable action, I have other things planned." But I also highly doubt that anyone here will be able to kill for example Voidgaze without me telling them how to do it and downright helping them to do so.

Sure, just go keep on piling more on me. I already have to write a burning Nighthound being attacked by dinosaurs. <_<:mellow::lol:B)

I had an ending in mind for Nathan when I started out, but that got scrapped pretty quickly. As of yet, I don't have any real endings written in my head beyond a few vague things I'm pretty sure will happen, but that will probably be revised if not scrapped before game's end. :mellow: I do have some characters I plan on surviving the destruction , but HOW is a question I have yet to answer.

You say that like it's a hardship. ;)

Haven't developed much with Taylor, other than I assumed she'd die given the setting.  In general I like to be a discovery writer, and let my characters lead me, but sometimes a plot idea is so good I can't resist.  To avoid doing anything out of character, said plot item is usually beyond said character's control, that way they can still react and respond genuinely, but my evil schemes still get realized :)

I had an ending in mind for Nathan when I started out, but that got scrapped pretty quickly. As of yet, I don't have any real endings written in my head beyond a few vague things I'm pretty sure will happen, but that will probably be revised if not scrapped before game's end. :mellow: I do have some characters I plan on surviving the destruction , but HOW is a question I have yet to answer.

You say that like it's a hardship. ;)

Well, I'm the one that has to get him out of the fire and fight back against the dinosaurs, so it kind of is.

Haven't developed much with Taylor, other than I assumed she'd die given the setting.  In general I like to be a discovery writer, and let my characters lead me, but sometimes a plot idea is so good I can't resist.  To avoid doing anything out of character, said plot item is usually beyond said character's control, that way they can still react and respond genuinely, but my evil schemes still get realized :)

You realy fit right in here.

Red will escape, for sure. Mistwraith, Amber, and Brightdeath are in consideration.

Given her company and rather squish nature, I wouldn't be so sure on that honestly. :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer

The only characters I have any interest in preserving are the nice ones. I believe in happy endings, and no ending could be considered "happy" if it leaves a man like Lightwards in the world. :P

Edgedancer, I'm fine with either possibility. If you want to write a Baxter PoV next, go right ahead. Of not, I'll just include his reaction in the next Backtrack post.

Off topic, but I read a theory on the Firefight spoiler board that the reason Epic powers defy physics is because they're pulled from alternate universes where all physics function that way.

If that's the case, Big Al, the Unicyclist, and Shiny Sparkle imply the existence of some pretty strange universes. :mellow:

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Off topic, but I read a theory on the Firefight spoiler board that the reason Epic powers defy physics is because they're pulled from alternate universes where all physics function that way.

If that's the case, Big Al, the Unicyclist, and Shiny Sparkle imply the existence of some pretty strange universes. :mellow:

Welcome to Shinytopia, it's so sparkly you won't be even able to tell when stuff is exploding. :P