I'd take the pug pictures, but the payoff wouldn't come until the appropriate post is up. So I'd be like that awful vending machine that eats your money. I advise you to save your pug pictures. :P

Even if he stayed awake, he'd be too drunk to help much. :P

Duly noted. :P

(I wasn't  trying to wheedle undue information out of you in earnest, by the way. Just in case I came across as way more corrupt than I intended. :mellow:)

Is Chicago Joe ever going to get another viewpoint? :P

...maybe? His PoV was added without much thought into such measly details. :P

Murphy isn't busy right now, though I think he's scheduled to go up against Collaborate? (Or what ever that epic's name is.)

I have Murphy as taking on the Vanilla's and Collaborate taking on CM at the moment, Collaborate's pretty much the most badchull Epic in the MEE.

Perhaps I'll just sneak something in about a long-range Epic trying to kill Murphy then having an anvil fall on his head or something? :P

Will Longshot survive to try to kill Murphy another day?
Will Flowerface ever meet the great and terrible Metronome?
Will Collaborate get even more Slontzy?

Find out next time on: 'Voidus massacring poor minor Epics'
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well ok, if you both insist. One mega-post coming up.

Did anyone in Portland not have anything to do? There's going to be MEE running all over the place so I can pretty easily have some running into enemies if anyone wants a fight scene. Or in the case of some more powerful bored Epics an instant-annihilation scene :P

Feel free to take any of the TT Epic NPCs, they aren't doing anything.

The sad thing about this RP, like I found in the Skaa rebellion on MBI, is that none of these characters will have happy endings. Unless they evacuate Oregon, they're doomed. I get attached to these characters, well most, and I really want them to have their happy endings, but they won't get it.

The sad thing about this RP, like I found in the Skaa rebellion on MBI, is that none of these characters will have happy endings. Unless they evacuate Oregon, they're doomed. I get attached to these characters, well most, and I really want them to have their happy endings, but they won't get it.

But on the plus side:

And then Nighthound died. :)

Moral Guardian believes it sends a bad message when a hero dies. Therefore, he demands at least one decent Epic and several vanillas escape the destruction of Oregon.

But not Nighthound. Nighthound can die.

Gordon, Rachel and Murphy will all have happy endings. Sightline has, a, well. IT depends on how you define happy and Ending.

Speaking of Gordon, what is happening in Attica right now? who's supposed to go?

They're going to escape then?

I think you're up. I know I posted last.

Finally got around to accurately making a pony of myself.

PonyCode: jX9LdG+05uW06WY0FO3aJug1837BO26H1uD8my636GY4D0000001B000032000043KL5H6BBHS98ABHS9

For some reason I can't explain, it won't let me post a picture of me. but you can see most of me in my New Profile image, (Though you're missing out on the Combat boots)

And Kobold, have you figured out how to put a cutie mark on the New Creator?

I prefer the Kim Keirkegaardashian Twitter feed. Make your enemies die laughing from the hilarious marriage of Kim Kardashian tweets and the philosophy of Soren Keirkegaard. :ph34r:

On a more serious note, a gun would definitely be the more practical choice. Better range, more concealable.

Definitely a gun, were I a vanilla or low-powered Epic. If I had a prime invincibility though, I'd wield a sword in a heartbeat. I wouldn't even have to wield it well--the key would be to impress upon my enemies that I am an untouchable demigod, a monster among men, and that they should drop their own weapons and bow to my demands. Because if I can stride into their midst with a weapon that became outdated in the Renaissance, fully capable of surviving everything they throw at me and easily killing any of them I put my sword against, won't I make a more memorable impression in the minds of mortals than if I merely shot them from afar?

...So I ask for a PI and everyone starts cheating the question but when I ask for weapons in the context of Epics you give me the practical answers? :P 

if we are magic ourself wielding both would probably be both helpful and awesome. Though, magic guns offer more options and do so in a more elegant way than magic swords, in my opinion. :ph34r:

When do we want Blackwave to arrive in Astoria anyway? At the same time when all this other stuff is going down or a bit later?

I dunno, when do you want him to arrive?

This song reminds me of Shiny Sparkle for some reason. :mellow:

What have you done to my character? :ph34r:

The '80s ponified.

Young_Cheerilee_ID_S1E12.png

It was a strange time. :P

As far as '80s songs, am I the only one who still listens to "Another One Bites the Dust" whenever there's a new CorpseMaker segment?

Did you say Another One Bites the Dust?

img000001.png

That's why all my characters are either evil or capable of getting away no matter what starts breaking out around them. :P

I know just what you mean. :( To be honest, I've put more thought into the characters who'll kick the bucket before the RP's end then to the characters who'll have happy endings. Characters like Sam, though, I definitely want to smuggle out of the state alive.

And I suppose there are always sweet and happy alternate endings for the WHOOC thread. Or dark and horrific alternate endings, depending on your mood. :P

Finally got around to accurately making a pony of myself.

PonyCode: jX9LdG+05uW06WY0FO3aJug1837BO26H1uD8my636GY4D0000001B000032000043KL5H6BBHS98ABHS9

For some reason I can't explain, it won't let me post a picture of me. but you can see most of me in my New Profile image, (Though you're missing out on the Combat boots)

And Kobold, have you figured out how to put a cutie mark on the New Creator?

Nice! Waaay more fitting than the multiple horrible drafts I had for your pony, which I am discreetly deleting from my desktop momentarily. :ph34r:

The new creator doesn't support cutie marks, but if you have a working knowledge of Microsoft Paint you might be able to paste one into the image. I've never performed that particular operation before, but it's sound in theory.

Also, that's an excellent post, Voidus. :D

What have you done to my character? :ph34r:

That's why all my characters are either evil or capable of getting away no matter what starts breaking out around them. :P

Don't blame me; blame my brain. Which....is a part of me, I guess. So blame me? :huh:

I haven't finalized which of my characters will die before RP's end, but I do know which ones will survive for sure. The others are still up in the air.

As may have been noticed in my last post I'm not fond of my characters living :P
However there will likely be some exceptions, PP for instance since he's relatively redeemed at this point, has a PI and a weird weakness which is unlikely to be exploited.

Firefight spoilers:

On the subject of redemption, we need a scene where Voidgaze makes a large platter of tacos for Big Al to share, which gives him a flashback to his atrocious and unspecified Taco Bell experience. But in the end he eats the tacos to make Rita happy, thus facing his fear and overcoming what minimal corruption his powers wreak.

Firefight spoilers:

On the subject of redemption, we need a scene where Voidgaze makes a large platter of tacos for Big Al to share, which gives him a flashback to his atrocious and unspecified Taco Bell experience. But in the end he eats the tacos to make Rita happy, thus facing his fear and overcoming what minimal corruption his powers wreak.

Could someone be a dear and insert an "And then they kissed" meme? My phone won't let me. :P<_<