Z, Y, X, W…meh, who cares. I have more important things to do. :P

….like ask who that radioactive-looking pony is supposed to be. 

He's popping by the Financier's holy outhouse  :ph34r:

Has Savior Zero been ponified yet? If not I find this intolerable, all things must be ponified as soon as they are mentioned on the Questions thread! :P
Side note: I spent several seconds when I noticed the red squiggle under the word 'ponified' trying to get the spelling right before I remembered it's not an actual word :P

Has Savior Zero been ponified yet? If not I find this intolerable, all things must be ponified as soon as they are mentioned on the Questions thread! :P

Side note: I spent several seconds when I noticed the red squiggle under the word 'ponified' trying to get the spelling right before I remembered it's not an actual word :P

He hasn't, sadly enough. If you wanted to, though….:P

We've all done done that before. :P

Oh, and here's the ponification of Savior Zero:

Blaaaarrrrgh. I know I have two RP posts I have to write. Anyone care to motivate me? 

Just think of burning Nighthound and having dinosaurs bite him in the Unicyclist's post. :lol:

Just making what I think might become a tradition for me, posting once each Question to ask, Where by the dark ones bubbling back side do you get the freetime?

vash.jpg

Love and Peace!

...Not expecting to do anything else in your free time except on weekends? :mellow:

2306478267_40cf802e8e.jpg

Then for no apparent reason, Voidus posted this.

And for exactly that reason you got upvotes.

If the Question participants are powered by pony comics, and I am the person who's thus far made the most of them, does that make me the most influential man on the thread? :huh::P

<_<:mellow::ph34r:

Savior Zero rejects a physical shell, for they would have seven times seven times seven and a whole lot more of seven atoms. :P

Sorry for being so inactive lately, a lot came up. I should be able to have a higher level of activity now though. Is there anyone waiting on me right now?

Well, there's still Blackwave arriving in Astoria. Appart from that I think Voidus is getting relatively close to starting the MEE attack on the Dominion, so the timing may be ideal.

Well, there's still Blackwave arriving in Astoria. Appart from that I think Voidus is getting relatively close to starting the MEE attack on the Dominion, so the timing may be ideal.

I could definitely start that, I was going to let the Trifecta get back but if Twi and the Mail's don't mind I can start it.

I could definitely start that, I was going to let the Trifecta get back but if Twi and the Mail's don't mind I can start it.

Thinking about you and your army of Epics, there's also teleporting Batman Sightline and the attack on Thoughttown.

Thinking about you and your army of Epics, there's also teleporting Batman Sightline and the attack on Thoughttown.

I don't even remember having anything with Sightline?

I've done what I need to do with the TT fight, although I can always add a few more random Epic death scenes, it seems likely that the guards would take out a few. But I think Fatebreaker was still writing some of his.

I don't even remember having anything with Sightline?

I've done what I need to do with the TT fight, although I can always add a few more random Epic death scenes, it seems likely that the guards would take out a few. But I think Fatebreaker was still writing some of his.

Sightline didn't actually have anything writen in the fight yet but Joe did claim one for Sightline to fight. (Flowerface I think? The one that uses guns.)

Edited by Edgedancer

Ah yes, well I might just do a big MEE scene with a few POVs and cover Flowerface in that, then if Joe wants to have a proper fight with Sightline we can otherwise I can just have him get killed by a random guard, he's an absolutely horribly useless Epic :P
Might take a while to get it up though.

Go right ahead and start it; Quota's going to be late getting back anyway.

Alrighty, expect a mega-compilation of MEE viewpoints sometime in the next couple of days. Prepare for many, many Epic deaths  :ph34r: