Blaaaarrrrgh. I know I have two RP posts I have to write. Anyone care to motivate me? 

Do you need reminding of which posts you need to write, or actual motivation to write? If the latter, here's the best I can think of off the top of my head:

f8c0f520eed710cbd2609feffaf03ce6.jpg

Your writing can pay for the operation that will save this pug's life.

Do you need something more specific? :P

Do you need reminding of which posts you need to write, or actual motivation to write? If the latter, here's the best I can think of off the top of my head:

f8c0f520eed710cbd2609feffaf03ce6.jpg

Your writing can pay for the operation that will save this pug's life.

Do you need something more specific? :P

But…but that pug's so healthy! How can he need an operation? Does he need a hug afterward? I'll sit on the sofa and cuddle him until he feels bet—

—oh, right. I'll get to writing. :P 

Just making what I think might become a tradition for me, posting once each Question to ask, Where by the dark ones bubbling back side do you get the freetime?

vash.jpg

Love and Peace!

For my part I've discovered how to replace sleep with the energy gained from pony comics :P

For my part I've discovered how to replace sleep with the energy gained from pony comics :P

If the Question participants are powered by pony comics, and I am the person who's thus far made the most of them, does that make me the most influential man on the thread? :huh::P

No apparent reason, right. The upvotes and the likelihood of coaxing out Twi's inner Doctor Funtimes had nothing to do with it. :P

Of course not...  :ph34r:  Ooooh look a shiny thing!

If the Question participants are powered by pony comics, and I am the person who's thus far made the most of them, does that make me the most influential man on the thread? :huh::P

You're our resident Conflux and we keep you here with Upvotes :P