(yes. the quotes were getting annoying so from now on any game questions etc. will be in parentheses like this)

So... copper shields your allomancy and atium lets you see the future of other people... so aeribium, when burned, will give you...

(trying to think quickly, just picked copper because i figured a copper misting could burn aeribium as well)

ALLOMANTIC SHIELDING!!!! Nobody can use allomancy inside your bubble!! Turns you into a killing machine!

(I dislike not using quotation marks, but okay.)

"Shielding your future from being seen?" Cleo suggested. "Protection from Seers." Cleo sat down, tired. She wasn't a Thug or Mistborn who could keep going forever.  
(which I am, apparently. Also, can you stop giving me alloys RP wise? Because I want to keep Cleo as vanilla as possible, while being a Twinborn. I'm going to make it so you didn't give it to her, okay?) 

EDIT: Also, can you not double post? Instead edit your posts before? And no, a copper misting wouldn't be able to. That doesn't exactly make sense. Why would they be able to?

EDIT 2: Fixed it so my meaning would be clearer.

Edited by Winter Cloud

I'm afraid my character is going to have to die before the game starts, I'm not going to be able to devote time to the game, sorry for any inconvenience.

Would you like to join the spectator doc?  If you get more time later, you can become a mistwraith and have a chance of joining the game.  

Oh yeah, Newan, when is the game starting?

Probably on Sunday at 8:00 PDT.

Edited by Newan

Would you like to join the spectator doc?  If you get more time later, you can become a mistwraith and have a chance of joining the game.  

Probably on Sunday at 8:00 PDT.

Then I have a question for you:  I will be away from Wifi for most of the time April 7-12, would it still be worth it for me to play.

Anyone can answer.

Then I have a question for you:  I will be away from Wifi for most of the time April 7-12, would it still be worth it for me to play.

Anyone can answer.

Since you're going to be gone, you can tell me ahead of time what you want your actions to be.  Then if you manage to survive the gap, you'll come back to some charged metalminds or some shiny new items.

Edited by Newan

Since you're going to be gone, you can tell me ahead of time what you want your actions to be.  Then if you manage to survive the gap, you'll come back to some charged metalminds or some shiny new items.

I love contingency plans   :)

I think then, I will sign up for this massive and beautiful game, by the name of Lutir some backstory will actually happen, but later

(Okay sure, are you keeping the tin? That kind of sounds like electrum. Can I still test atium alloys on you?)

(No, sorry. It was an idea. It was Cleo's guess. I meant it to be like there's a cloud of protection against atium. Like, atium doesn't work if you're in it. You can burn it but it doesn't matter. Maybe? Just a guess.)

I love contingency plans   :)

I think then, I will sign up for this massive and beautiful game, by the name of Lutir some backstory will actually happen, but later

Yay!

Perfect, I'll be gone on spring break then too, and while I'll have Internet,it'll be unreliable and such. This will work great. If I even survive until then. ;)

"Ah.  A rookie. Following a disastrous conversation with Cleo (:/), Axies waled down the hill towards the square. He had noticed a new person standing nearby, and decided  to strike up a discussion. What kind of twinborn are you? Myself, I'm a full Mistbearer.

After deliberation, I am sad to say I will be sitting out of this game. :( I must give many kudos, props, and upvotes to Newan and Aonar for coming up with this masterpiece though! This game really does look spectacular! It's just that I've been not nearly as active as I'd like to have been in the last few games (and current!) I've been in, so I know I won't be able to give the time dedication to this game that it deserves! (I might consider joining the Spectator Doc and Mistwraith it up though after awhile....) ;)

After deliberation, I am sad to say I will be sitting out of this game. :( I must give many kudos, props, and upvotes to Newan and Aonar for coming up with this masterpiece though! This game really does look spectacular! It's just that I've been not nearly as active as I'd like to have been in the last few games (and current!) I've been in, so I know I won't be able to give the time dedication to this game that it deserves! (I might consider joining the Spectator Doc and Mistwraith it up though after awhile....) ;)

/makes a note that there will be at least one of Odium's Champions available as a mistwraith

I'd like to join under the name of Kwon (My username happily lines up with Terris naming conventions). Despite the fact that nearly half the population of the village seem to be 'secret' worldhoppers, I'm just going to be a Realmatically ignorant local; there are at least a few of those living hereabouts, right?

Kwon is a metalsmith by trade. He forges most of the Twinborn Village's metallic goods: tableware, nails, fastenings, and other day-to-day wares. Because of the high number of Allomancers and Ferrings in town, he also works as a metallurgist, mixing pure alloys for use in metal vials and metalminds.

Kwon's job brings him into contact with his fellow residents on a regular basis, and most of the town is on fairly good terms with him. Dealing with as many people as he does, he hears a lot of news and gossip, and he is usually fairly clued in to the goings-on of the town. He's considered going into business as an information broker, but eventually decided that he preferred his simple townsman's life to one shrouded in secrets and lies. That said, he is still fairly open with what he knows; unless he sees a good reason to keep something in confidence, he'll share it with anyone who seems interested.

Recently, the rumor mill has been getting darker and darker, and words like 'murder' and 'spiked' have been thrown around with alarming frequency. Kwon loves his peaceful life, but he can see the inevitable. His wares may soon expand to include swords, knives, and other instruments of death.

Hello, everyone! This is my first game of Elimination, and I have precious little roleplaying experience. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should read or do to prepare myself for the game?

Edited by Wonko the Sane