Cleo jerked herself away from Axies's grip, holding her hand out to summon her Shardblade.

"No! Storm you!" Three heartbeats. Cleo stepped backwards. Five heartbeats. "Look, I don't want to do this." Seven heartbeats. Three more. Now two... "I really don't want to do this but I really think you should back off." Mist formed in Cleo's hand, her Shardblade appearing. 

I wouldn't do that if I were you...Axies burned some Nicrosil that he'd stored bendalloy in. Did you even hear what I said? Hope- were you never on Elantris? He droped the speed bubble and walked forward toward her, effortlesly dodging the ineffectual Shardblade swings. Snap out of it, woman! You said you'd grown up! Bah, I would never have let you go with that first time if I had known that you can't get over people dying! Do you know how old I am? Ever wondered about my family? Will. You Cut. That. Out. Gaaah! Finally, Axies knocked the Shardblade out of her hands. What kind of Knight are you??? LIFE BEFORE DEATH. Remember that? I neef to get back to Roshar. They've dropped their standards in the last 3000 years.

Cleo grabbed her Shardblade off of the ground and swung it, nearly hitting him.

"I'm not a radiant." Cleo whispered. "Just a Smoker and a tin ferring. What in the Cosmere are you talking about?" Cleo swung her Shardblade, timing it so she stopped just in front of his neck. "Stop. Please."

Lord Tekiel counted his Breaths.  He knew he was at the fourth heightening; he could sense the people around him.  However, he wanted to know his exact total:  One thousand thirty-five; One thousand thirty-six; One thousand thirty--

He was interrupted by Stew Finch's loud request for death.  Tekiel spun around, whipping out a large shard of glass.

"Stew Finch, are you sure you wish to die?  I will gladly help to grant your request…" Lord Tekiel offered, awaiting his response, "I will help you for a small sum of two thousand boxings."

After making his offer, Tekiel prepared his weapon.  He had not had a chance to practice his Awakening in a while, so he was eager now.  "Attack Finch when I snap my fingers," he Commanded, releasing a small fortune's worth of Breath into the shard.  The small fragment of glass almost seemed eager to complete its task.

What is theis crazyh talk of breaths, shardblades and waakenings?  I lives in Twinborn villages all my life and I hane never heard of such things.  I think you all might be as crazy as that plummer guy who ate those poisoned muchrooms and travelled through sewers battleing fire-spitting plants.  I never heard of Elantris ofr Roshar either.  Am I that last one to know abouth this things?

EDIT: basically, yes,  youa re insane

Edited by Feligon

What?! How are you not a Radiant? What has happened? Axies went to push the blade away by its flat but froze when he touched it. How could you? How could you use this... this abomination!? He sank to his knees, the screams still resounding in his head. NOOO!!! With a compounded steelpush, Axies shot to the rafters and accessed some bendalloy to help him calm down. But those voices... he could still hear them. Screaming. In pain. Axies knew they would stay with him until the End of All Things. Finally, he decided to jump. Cleo was still standing below, looking upward. Her mouth was moving. Axies caught the last of it when he dropped the bubble. -know you're up there... She trailed off as she realized that he was not, in fact, up there. Axies had dropped directly in front of her, far enough away to not be threatening. You were right. I shouldn't have said that. The only excuse I can give is that I didn't know how much he meant to you. Can we still work together? I'll understand if the answer is no, but nonetheless, take this. I'd feel better if we were on equal standing Allomantically, so although I can't give you spikes, even if you would take them, take this. He tossed a small nugget of metal onto the floor. I had some of the... item left over, but not enough for a complete dose. So I mixed it with tin. Burn it. It will give you some help in the days to come.

Suddenly Axies realized they weren't alone. Apart from a sniveling mess on the floor and an overdressed bundle of pompousity, the entire group had gone silent and was watching the exchange. Aw, smet. He quickly grabbed Cleo, not considering the Shardblade in her hands, and dragged her to a different room. He popped his head back in momentarily. Nothing to see here! Please, go about your business! And no, I don't have any more of what I gave her. Bye!

"Okay, thanks. I know you don't like the Shardblade so in exchange for Compounded tin..." Cleo picked up the Lerrasium alloy and ate it. "I won't summon it until at least you annoy me again." Cleo smiled and the Shardblade turned into mist. She burned the alloy. "I'll see you in a few hours. Midnight. In the Cemetery." Then she jumped as he dragged her into a room. "Or we could talk now." She shrugged and sat down. 

No, midnight is fine. However, we may want to use this room for strategy, so let's let them think we're still in here. I'll bring something else... I lied to the group. I do have more. Axies compounded steel and bendalloy, and shot out of the room as a blur while going 8 times as fast as he would have, even with a compounded steelpush.

Edited by phattemer

Axies disappeared, going really fast. Cleo applauded. He's really fast. I wish I had that strong of abilities. But would I do what Kae did to get them? Cleo wondered. No, that was Ruin! Cleo shrugged. It doesn't really matter. I'll either do it or I won't. I don't have the opportunity yet.

I have the power of emssing things up,  It's amazing.  For example, did you kow that I randomly picked someone's name off the list and It happened to be the 9 year old?  My super power is so amazing, right?

Cleo stared at the stone. How in Austre's name could I get some tin? It's not like I could swallow my metalminds, could I? Cleo wondered. She took a ring off of her finger. It was small, like the finger it was on. Cleo ate it. And then she burned it. 

Cleo's world exploded with senses. She Compounded the metal and screamed with the pain of so many senses overwhelming themselves. Cleo extinguished tin. Her senses returned to normal. 

Axies heard a scream from the hill. Sorry gotta go, he said to Feligon. Rushing up, he saw Cleo lying on the ground. Cleo! Did you try to compound without me? Next time, store it in your tinmind as SOON as you burn it! That could kill you if you don't!

Nice to see you back, Leftinch.  :D 

This is probably the most complicated game that's ever been played.

The coast is suspiciously clear of SE bogeymen like Wilson and Kas.  :ph34r: 

I know both Kas and Wilson are too busy right now to be playing this game. I don't know where Meta and Gamma are though.

But what if you were fighting? With great power comes great responsibility. You must learn control. Oh, and you may as well have this now. The lerasium I alloyed tin with wasn't actually my last. *gives Cleo nugget* You may be shocked at what you can now do.