I'm going to finally put this beast of a game to rest. Newan said that he still wanted to come in and do a finale for us all, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards for him at the moment. He's more than welcome to do so later though (or Aonar. I'd bet either one would do a great job!).

That said, I'd like to congratulate the Spiked on a game well played! I read through the Spiked Doc and you guys did a great job with the resources you had. I would've loved to see you get someone spiked, but we/luck just didn't give you the opportunity. 

Kandra, with Wonko heading the village's charge, you guys didn't stand a chance of really switching sides (Go Wonko! MVP! MVP!). Another area where I wish you guys had gotten a pewter spike. Jain, the Giant Blue Panda would've been hilarious and I wish I could see that write up! :)

So unless Newan or Aonar writes us up a finale, this is it. It was a great game everyone and thank you all for playing. There was so many things to keep track of this game as just a player. I want to thank our GMs for doing everything they could to keep things on track as well! If you thought it was confusing from a player stand point, think about what they had to go through to try to process everyone's actions! They deserve our praise. 

Now, as always, if anyone would like to try your hand at running a game, please get a hold of GammaWilson or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but I'm sure we'd be more than willing to help out in any way we can as well!

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to seeing you in future games!