As Axies ran up the hill, he saw a dark figure leap into the darkness in the back of the inn. "Smet! Smet it all!" he exclaimed. (My views align with Winter on mixed-world cursing) "Wait... are you even conscious?" He slapped Alvron and realized that he wasn't. "Oh, what's the use", he huffed, and ran on without him, leaving Lavvy boy, appropriately, in a latrine. Unfortunately, once he'd gotten up the hill that the inn perched on, Cleo had disappeared into the caves.

Edited by phattemer

Cleo stood behind a large rock from the floor of the cave, looking out. She saw Axies walk into the cave.

"Colors, what did I do now?" Cleo muttered. Then she stepped out behind the rock, her hair falling out of the pony tail she had pinned it in earlier. Remember, Cleo told herself, this is Scadrial. Make sure not to reveal you know anything about Kae or any other planets. "Hello, Axies. Yes, I'm back."

Join the game side, Clanky.

Suddenly, a group of newcomers appeared in the square. It was Piff, Panda, and Millie. Axies was thrilled! All his old victims- er, friends- were here! He was so happy he tried to run in both directions at once to say hi to ALL of them at ONCE!!! Unfortunately, as he was an Aimian, he could actually do that. "CLEO!!" he screeched, suddenly seeing her appear from behind a rock. "YOU'RE ACTUALLY HERE!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! EEEEEEEK! Wait... why ARE you here? Weren't you on that weird world like, yesterday? What happened? I thought you were dead! Oh, and watch this!" Axies burned nicrosil that he'd stored bendalloy's power in. "Now we have forever to catch up! Literally!" Meanwhile, the other half of Axies' body grew older at an exponential rate, an unforseen side effect of his bubble. "Where's your... friend (wink wink), Kae? Did he actually die?" Seeing the look on Cleo's face, he could tell that the worst had happened. "I'm so sorry..."

Rolan watched as the fools stepped forward one by one.  Don't they know that all they are doing is painting a target on their backs?  Rolan knew that some of them at least were the ones everyone was looking for.  Where better to hide than in plain sight.

Welcome to all the new players.  And a special welcome to spencer12347 who is our 100th unique player to sign up.

To answer your question Newan, yes, yes you are.  With the number of players signing up you may be the first to break the 30 player barrier.

When is rollover?

Are there any restrictions on PM?

I'm hoping for 50. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

As in a time of day?  I still need to work that out with Aonar.  

Players can form their own PMs, and they don't need permission.  Please include Aonar and I in the PM, so that any windwhispers or copper compounders can use their abilities.  Also, include LG11 in the title of the PM.  Other than that, you just have your basic PM rules.  Don't copy and paste information from a GM about your role into a PM with another player to prove what your role is.  If you're dead, don't talk to a living player about the game.

Spectators who have labeled themselves as mistwraiths can set up PMs with the living, and vice versa.  Again, they should try to include Aonar and I.  

Edited by Newan

Axies was yelling a lot of things. Cleo winced and turned away. She wondered if he had forgotten she had helped attempt to kill him. "Did he actually die?" Axies asked. Cleo felt as if she was punched in the gut again. Kae...

"Yes." Cleo whispered, sitting down on the ground. "Yes, he is dead. And I ran."

Is there a limit to how many people can be mistwraiths?  Why wouldn't anyone want to be a mistwraith?

There's no limit, as one of them turning into a kandra won't exactly be a common occurrence, if it happens at all. :P It's really just something for the spectators/people who show up late. I can see not wanting to be one if you have commitments that would keep you from ever being too active in the game, and don't want to be dragged in against your will.

Is there a limit to how many people can be mistwraiths?  Why wouldn't anyone want to be a mistwraith?

In the spectator doc, there will be a list of mistwraiths.  If a spectator suddenly realizes that they would not be able to join the game, they can take their name off the list.  Likewise, if somebody can't play now, they can become a spectator, but if they later come to a point where they could join, they can put their name on the mistwraith list.  

edit: ninja'd by Aonar

Edited by Newan

So, I am sorry for this, and a decent bit may just be me misunderstanding how the game works, but here is a List of QuestionsTM:

Electrum background.  At the end of the night, you receive a PM saying which of your actions failed.  You have the chance to change them.  You cannot use this power two nights in a row.  

Atium background.  At the end of the night, you receive a PM saying whether you died.  You have a chance to change your actions.  You cannot use this power two nights in a row.

Does it automatically activate, like no matter what, if an action fails Night 1, you get told, and Night 2 you don't get told?

Storing speed is an active power.  You are so slow that you can’t do anything.  

Anything for that time you stored speed, so like a normal store?

For each charge you tap, I will tell you 5 words from a PM conversation or google doc that the target is a member of.  

How will you decide the words revealed?

Additional charges tapped will reveal, in this order, the identity of the target if the target was selected randomly, what powers the target has, what items the target is holding, what action they are taking, and what previous actions they took.  

Why not role?

Aluminum (background power)

Does it take up an action?

While storing or tapping age, you are unrecognizable to tineyes.

What would they see then?

Whenever you are attacked, one ability of the attacker will be subtly revealed in the writeup. 

How subtly?

Blessing of Awareness: You have very good senses.  Whenever you are attacked, you will be told at the end of the night who attacked you.  

Maybe I am missing something, but isn't this completely useless unless you get another Blessing?

Copper: you are told which PMs are open, and you can request to be added to them.

Is this anything like UberTin, or will the people know they are added to the PM?

Apologies if I was confused.
Edited by Tulir

So, I am sorry for this, and a decent bit may just be me misunderstanding how the game works, but here is a List of QuestionsTM:

Electrum background.  At the end of the night, you receive a PM saying which of your actions failed.  You have the chance to change them.  You cannot use this power two nights in a row.  

Atium background.  At the end of the night, you receive a PM saying whether you died.  You have a chance to change your actions.  You cannot use this power two nights in a row.

1. Does it automatically activate, like no matter what, if an action fails Night 1, you get told, and Night 2 you don't get told?

Storing speed is an active power.  You are so slow that you can’t do anything.  

2. Anything for that time you stored speed, so like a normal store?

For each charge you tap, I will tell you 5 words from a PM conversation or google doc that the target is a member of.  

3. How will you decide the words revealed?

Additional charges tapped will reveal, in this order, the identity of the target if the target was selected randomly, what powers the target has, what items the target is holding, what action they are taking, and what previous actions they took.  

4. Why not role?

Aluminum (background power)

5. Does it take up an action?

While storing or tapping age, you are unrecognizable to tineyes.

6. What would they see then?

Whenever you are attacked, one ability of the attacker will be subtly revealed in the writeup. 

7. How subtly?

Blessing of Awareness: You have very good senses.  Whenever you are attacked, you will be told at the end of the night who attacked you.  

8. Maybe I am missing something, but isn't this completely useless unless you get another Blessing?

Copper: you are told which PMs are open, and you can request to be added to them.

9. Is this anything like UberTin, or will the people know they are added to the PM?

Apologies if I was confused.

Alrighty. That's quite the List. :P

1. Background powers must be noted in your action PM (they don't activate automatically) but they do not take up an action period. If you attempt to use it two nights in a row, you'll be told that you can't do that.

2. No actions can be taken while storing steel. (+1 charge per action period sacrificed.)

3. Generally, they'll be chosen at random from the most recent PM sent. If that PM wasn't directly game-related, we'll find one that is. Don't worry. We'll try to avoid giving completely useless information. (It might be false or misleading though, especially with no more than five words of context. :P)

4. Role is basically the same as powers, in this game. 

5. No. As a background power, you must note that you are using it that particular night, but it does not take up an action period.

6. Tineyes are told which players are in the room with them. They would be told that there was someone in the room they did not know in addition to the others.

7. Depends on the power in question. ;) You'll have to use your analysis skills, for this one.

8. Not necessarily. It will still trigger if you are protected by another player, or preserved by use of some other item.

9. I think they'll know they're being spied upon. (By added in, I'm pretty sure it means actually added as a participant in the PM itself.) This one might be a good one to run by Newan, as well.

Does that answer everything?

Edited by Aonar Faileas

Alrighty. That's quite the List. :P

1. Background powers must be noted in your action PM (they don't activate automatically) but they do not take up an action period. If you attempt to use it two nights in a row, you'll be told that you can't do that.

2. No actions can be taken while storing steel. (+1 charge per action period sacrificed.)

3. Generally, they'll be chosen at random from the most recent PM sent. If that PM wasn't directly game-related, we'll find one that is. Don't worry. We'll try to avoid giving completely useless information. (It might be false or misleading though, especially with no more than five words of context. :P)

4. Role is basically the same as powers, in this game. 

5. No. As a background power, you must note that you are using it that particular night, but it does not take up an action period.

6. Tineyes are told which players are in the room with them. They would be told that there was someone in the room they did not know in addition to the others.

7. Depends on the power in question. ;) You'll have to use your analysis skills, for this one.

8. Not necessarily. It will still trigger if you are protected by another player, or preserved by use of some other item.

9. I think they'll know they're being spied upon. (By added in, I'm pretty sure it means actually added as a participant in the PM itself.) This one might be a good one to run by Newan, as well.

Does that answer everything?

Mostly, I realized I was confused on how background powers work, but on 4, I meant Alignment, not role.

Also, I realize that my question formatting is abysmal, sorry for that.

Tulir: Alignment is revealed with the first charge used up. Feruchemical zinc is basically the feruchemical parallel to Allomantic bronze, and can do a couple extra, fancy things if you hold off on using it for a while.

Edited by Aonar Faileas

On that last question, the copper compounder would actually be added to the PM. Instead of being relayed all of the messages, the compounder would just be told that a PM had been opened and which players were in it. The compounder could ask to join a PM at any time, but any member of the PM would be able to see on the left side of the screen who had been added.

Thanks for asking!

IO have no job, no one truste me to di it right, and I don't bleam them.  I just want to eat, but I have tno money.  Knowing me, I'd pobably mess up eating anyway.  Maybye I shouldn't even trust myself with momney.  Hmmmmm.....    How am I still alive, then??  I guess I eat enought fences.  the lord ruler made some pretty gnardly changes to the human body.  Maybe I'm a kandra?  Nah, if I were a kandra, I would have knows.  I'm looking forawrd to this game, even thought I will probably die.  Pre pare for spectacular fails of Faliu Faliu, In theatures (when does this game start?)....  then....  

Edited by Feligon

Pifferluke III, Margrave of the Farmost Dominances, had a title that was almost as old as he was. Decrepit as he may be, his sharp wit and sharper wife kept most others from taking advantage of his chronological experience.

"Why are we even in the tunnels again, love?" said the Margrave to his wife, though intending it for the rest of the room. "Being in tunnels brings out the other tunnels in me. Carpal tunnel mostly, although I do feel a tunnel of love coming on."

"I don't think the kind townspeople would want to see you coming on to anything, my lord." retorted the Margravine Courtessa, a short, stately women who, previous to her marriage, had built quite the reputation as a serial killer. Reformed as she may be, it was rumored that she still kept her obsidian daggers under her skirts. 

"Bah. It'll give these folks something to look at, other than cave wall." snorted the Margrave, sipping on his water like it was a fine, Southern wine. "It's either the wall or the amassed freak show by the Survivor carving, as if that rebel could save them now." The Margrave believed, like most individuals of his rank and stature, that one day the Lord Ruler would return and all would be right with the world again. For once the Lord Ruler returns, the nobility would have to be rebuilt. 

When you're bringing all the sheep to pasture, what's to stop a couple of wolves from joining the flock? 

Edited by Lord Pifferdoo

D'wag was astonished that all the villagers seemed to be quite open about not only wandering around on the surface of Scadrial, but actually visiting other worlds, as well! Were they not hiding here like his family? He turned to Axies and Cleo.

"Wait, so the two of you have actually left the Twinborn caves?  How did you survive?  I tried secretly spending the night above ground one time, but in the morning, I was waking up to ash and dust. I wiped my brow and I sweat my... Rust! It felt like I was breathing in some chemicals!"

D'wag inhaled sharply, as if by reflex at his recall of the experience, then let out a long "Aaaaahhhhhhh."  

(Yes, I've been waiting to use that in a game set in the Mistborn world. Those lyrics always make me think of Scadrial. :) )

EDIT: minor grammar

Edited by vineyarddawg

Sign me up friend. Sheol is a traditionalist when it comes to the metallic arts. As a man in touch with his Skaa heritage, he has a healthy distaste for the powers that enslaved and suppressed his people. Once, his aversion had led him to preaching abstinence and celibacy to those who were born with the perverse magics of Scadrial, even though the practice left him as an outcast. 

Now it seems these powers may be the key to their survival. What a headache.

"Wait, so the two of you have actually left the Twinborn caves?  How did you survive?  I tried secretly spending the night above ground one time, but in the morning, I was waking up to ash and dust. I wiped my brow and I sweat my... Rust! It felt like I was breathing in some chemicals!" Cleo frowned.

"I've been away from the caves for a long time. Longer than when I was traveling... with... with... a friend. It's not that hard, if you aren't afraid of mists." Cleo felt an urge to summon her Shardblade but no. Stupid rules. If the other, not friendly, Spiked knew she had a Shardblade, they would spike it away from her.

Oh, I never thought about that. Usually I just *ahem* jump straight out.  Axies pulled Cleo to the side. I know what you did. And I know why. So now that THAT  is done, let us talk. Did you happen to get any of Kae's spikes before you left? I don't mean to be rude, but we do need an advantage. Besides the one I found, that is. Where is it? You could say...  I protect it like I protect my own skin. He winked at Cleo, who still seemed lost in memory. I even found some hope... (wink wink) Would you care to help me with my experiments? Maybe we can find something new...

Edited by phattemer