4. Cleo (Winter Cloud)

5. Honerius Bager (The Honey Badger)

6. Hadrian Penrod (Araris Valerian)

7. Axies (phattemer)

8. Walin (spencer12347)

9. Faliu Faliu (Feligon)

10. D'wag (vineyarddawg)

11. Rolan (Alvron)

12. Lord Ostrich Malescei Tekiel II (ostrichofevil) 

13. Millie (Mailliw73)

14. Quaqua Qua (Splinter)

15. Jain (Lightsworn Panda)

16. Pifferluke III (Lord Pifferdoo)

17. Cylkan (Clanky)

18. Sheol (Eolhondras)

19. Lutir (Tulir)

20. Levant Nebben (lev)

21. Kwon (Wonko the Sane)

22. Dow (dowanx)

23. neo (neodymium)

24. Lord Mattias Mountford (Lord Mattias Mountford)

25. Acer Tuy (a smart guy)

26. Malrick A'Lees (Metacognition)

27. Jaelre (Jaelre)

28. Kirrah Dotze (twelfthrootoftwo)

29. Jode (The Only Joe)

30. Llurch (Kandra Skrull)

31. Ella (luckat)

Rule Clarifications:

PMs:

Players can form their own PMs, and they don't need permission.  Please include Aonar and I in the PM, so that any windwhispers or copper compounders can use their abilities.  Also, include LG11 in the title of the PM.  Other than that, you just have your basic PM rules.  Don't copy and paste information from a GM about your role into a PM with another player to prove what your role is.  If you're dead, don't talk to a living player about the game.

Spectators who have labeled themselves as mistwraiths can set up PMs with the living, and vice versa.  Again, they should try to include Aonar and I.  

Spectators:

If you want to join the spectator doc, send a PM to me or Aonar.  You do not have to be a mistwraith to be a spectator.  

Kandra

The Kandra start the game with an allomantic power, a feruchemical power, and a blessing.

Contingencies

You can only have a contingency plan for an action that requires a target.  You can only have one contingency per action period.  

Kandra Blessings:

The "pair of spikes" item can now be used on NPCs.  You can charge your iron spikes with human strength by targeting The Mayor in one action period and Malrick's nephew in another, or something like that.  You can still use the two attacks on players if you want to, but remember that they will only be charged if they succeed in killing that player.  

Because of this change, "pair of spikes" is now an awesome item, and will be more difficult to find.  

Quick Links:

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity

I'd like to join under Temai Nimiad

Name: Temai Nimiad

Personality and History:

Temai is a brooding soul whose family history is somewhat clouded in shadow. His father married a foreigner, dark skinned where most were pale from the ash. His mother was a light hearted woman, who never seemed to let anything worry her, when his father was brought to tears, his mother was always there with a smile and encouragement. She never seemed to be able to believe that anything truly bad could happen to her, or her family. It was something of a twist of fate when an Inquisitor came upon the small hamlet and, in the attempt of taking his father, killed his mother. The Inquisitor took the man back to Luthadel, never to be heard from again.

Temai has a hate for the final empire matched only by his hate for the Inquisitors and Hemalurgically spiked. 

Edited by Nicroburst

Cleo has come home. Role play wise he is a Smoker and a Tin Ferring.

--

Tears stained Cleo's face as she walked down the mountain side. Kae was dead. Cleo didn't think she would mourn a rival so much but while fighting people from strange universes and Odium, he had become something different.

Her tinminds, long hidden, clanked on her arms. She had barely touched them, not since she left the village of her birth years ago. Now she wore them again.

As she reached the village, Cleo tried to wipe her face of tears. But it was obvious that she had been crying.

Her long black traveling cloak wound around her. It clung to her. In the mists, Cleo could almost be mistaken for a Mistwraith, things of legend. Or, not things of legend. If what Kae had told her was true.

Either way, Cleo walked quietly into the caves and up to the small inn built into rock and walked in. The Twinborn in there looked surprised to see her.

"Cleo?" He asked, trying to squint to get a better view. Cleo turned away, so he didn't see that she had been crying.

"Yes. May I stay the night before finding somewhere else to stay?" Saying the words clearly hurt Cleo.

"Now here, Cleo. You know we can't trust anyone with a likeness to a girl who ran away..." Cleo showed him her tinminds and burned copper.

"That good enough for you?" She demanded.

"Yeah, fine. Take a room."

--

Cleo "survived" the last game an Kae did not. Besides, I couldn't role play as an Inquisitor trying to find Inquisitors. That would make no sense.

Faliu Faliu is m honest-to-goodness name.  If I ness someting up, I can't udo it, even in this text boxs.  It seems like bad luck is attracted to me, nothing I try to do works and I have extreme diffuculty doing even mundane tasks; it's like the universe is fighting me every step of the way.  But I swer by Ironeyes himself, that I will do anything I can to win this fabe, game (oops)

D'wag knew he had to join the campaign against the spiked twinborn. D'wag's family had always kept pretty much to themselves in Twinborn Village, preferring that no one learn the ancient, dangerous (or so his parents claimed) secret hidden in their bloodlines.  The peril represented by agents of Ruin infiltrating his family, though, was far greater than that of the tiny hidden village learning of his genealogy.  So, ignoring the gasps and excited whispers of the crowd as he stepped out of the shadows, he said loudly, "I volunteer!"

I really don't get the point of trying to keep our secret, anyway, D'wag thought. I mean, the unusual names in our family make it obvious that something is different about usSo my family was exiled from the southern continent of Scadrial many generations ago.  That's not some dark, dirty, shameful thing. After all, if there's one thing this life has taught me, it's that there's always another secret...

Edited by vineyarddawg

Rolan watched as the fools stepped forward one by one.  Don't they know that all they are doing is painting a target on their backs?  Rolan knew that some of them at least were the ones everyone was looking for.  Where better to hide than in plain sight.

Welcome to all the new players.  And a special welcome to spencer12347 who is our 100th unique player to sign up.

To answer your question Newan, yes, yes you are.  With the number of players signing up you may be the first to break the 30 player barrier.

When is rollover?

Are there any restrictions on PM?

Edited by Alvron

I am signing up as Lord Ostrich Malescei Tekiel II, Descendent of Lord Ostrich Malesei Tekiel. Since the events of AG, house Malescei-Tekiel has moved to Roshar, Sel, Nalthis, and back to Scadrial. Lord Tekiel has a large inheritance of Breaths, passed down from his Nalthian forbears, and has taken up the profession of his great-great-great-grandfather: Stained Glass. He now creates Awakened stained glass windows, which shift their designs depending on the mood of their owners.

Edited by ostrichofevil

Rolan watched as the fools stepped forward one by one. Don't they know that all they are doing is painting a target on their backs? Rolan knew that some of them at least were the ones everyone was looking for. Where better to hide than in plain sight.

Welcome to all the new players. And a special welcome to spencer12347 who is our 100th unique player to sign up.

To answer your question Newan, yes, yes you are. With the number of players signing up you may be the first to break the 30 player barrier.

When is rollover?

Are there any restrictions on PM?

Alvron said what I was going to. Yes, you lost definitely are insane, Newan. But I applaud your bravery.

Millie is joining up.

Cleo sat in her room, looking across the street carved into the rock. Kae would love it here in the town of my birth. Cleo thought absently. But he couldn't come here. Never mind he is-was-reformed, the townsfolk would tear any Inquisitor apart. Many folk were walking in the streets, talking about how they would be the one to bring down the Spiked. Storm them. Storm them all.

"Cleo?" Someone walked through the door. Cleo turned. Who is it? She wondered. Could they see who I was? No, they couldn't.

--

Yay for mixed world cursing? Also, I'm setting it up so I can RP canonically from any of the teams. Kandra, I think, would fit best with my cannon. I'll RP more later.

Quaqua Qua, a small quick-witted nine year old will be signing up.  He was born on the south side of Scadrial, unknown to the people under the Lord Ruler's rule.  At seven weeks, he was somehow transported to Saverfrex(probably instinctual worldhopping but he can't be sure), and was adopted by a family there.  He has been living with them ever since.  He has no allomantical or feruchemical abilities known yet.

EDIT: typo

Edited by Splinter

Axies spotted a familiar face. He jogged over. "Hey, Bathroom!  Haven't seen you in forever! Why weren't you at that weird city? There were some pretty funky people there. Have you heard the rumors? Apparently someone was working with those creeps running the show! I got only a bad description though. It could fit you!!" He laughed, but his moood was indecipherable behind his sunglasses. "I even see some other people here from there. There's even literally half of a guy up at the inn! You gotta see it, comeon!" Axies headed u the hill toward the inn, dragging a numbly limp Alvron alongside him.

Cleo walked onto the balcony as she saw two people running through the town. Cleo squinted. Was that Axies? Cleo remembered him from her youth. Cleo wanted to go down and say hi. They'd probably be gone by the time she was there. So, Cleo jumped off of the balcony.