Lego Words Of Radiance Part 4 (Spoilers Through Chapter 75)

fastlindyrick

Thanks everyone!  You guys are all so nice.

Chaos / Kobold King / Botanica / bookspren, the chasmfiend is actually a giant pain.  He falls apart very easily.  He needed to be fully articulated so I could pose him, which means he doesn't have the structural integrity to stay where I put him (hence all the clear understructure).  That said, he's the only thing I've kept together aside from the minifigures.  I will love him and pet him and he will be my squishy... [creepy voice] forever.

Patrick Star, when I posted this I thought to myself, "I hope Patrick Star responds with another disturbing yet amusing meme."  This wasn't disturbing, but great choice anyway.

Dihatimus, I wasn't really sure how to make Wyndle, but it sounds like he turned out ok.  He was certainly easier than Ym's freaky spren.

My wife already said the chasmfiend should be named Spike, but Charlie is cool too.

I definitely want to do some mistborn builds sometime.  So far all I have is the first pic in this album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10204700061809489.1073741838.1474667500&type=1&l=7ec045ffd3

We were just talking about it tonight -- I'm thinking maybe I'll start with a mistborn chess set to match my stormlight chess set, to flesh out the characters before a full build.  I've got some cool special effects planned too.  I want to finish part 5 of WoR first, though.

• Chaos locked this topic