fastlindyrick

Lego Words Of Radiance Part 4 (Spoilers Through Chapter 75)

18 posts in this topic

[insert exclamatory remarks/cursing here], that is just amazing. I love the chasmfiend!

I want that chasmfiend on my desk. Doesn't matter that I don't have a desk at all, much less one that could hold such a majestic construct--I must have that chasmfiend. :D

Part 4 comes yay! Incredible as always! Chasm scene is so good! (That chasmfiend *o*) Made me want to see a SA Lego movie! :D Really anticipate Part 5, which is the most epic part.

It isn't often the word awesome is used in it's proper context, but this really is awesome.

Way to go :D

It isn't often the word awesome is used in it's proper context, but this really is awesome.

Way to go :D

Causing or inducing awe?

I love the details. Shallans safe hand. Kaladins bloody leg. Wyndle...Wyndle is hilarious.

These are truly wonderful! That chasmfiend is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. I can't wait to see part 5.

Thanks everyone!  You guys are all so nice.

Chaos / Kobold King / Botanica / bookspren, the chasmfiend is actually a giant pain.  He falls apart very easily.  He needed to be fully articulated so I could pose him, which means he doesn't have the structural integrity to stay where I put him (hence all the clear understructure).  That said, he's the only thing I've kept together aside from the minifigures.  I will love him and pet him and he will be my squishy... [creepy voice] forever.

Patrick Star, when I posted this I thought to myself, "I hope Patrick Star responds with another disturbing yet amusing meme."  This wasn't disturbing, but great choice anyway.

Dihatimus, I wasn't really sure how to make Wyndle, but it sounds like he turned out ok.  He was certainly easier than Ym's freaky spren.

Can we name the chasmfiend? I vote for 'Charlie'. Charlie the Chasmfiend :)

Can we name the chasmfiend? I vote for 'Charlie'. Charlie the Chasmfiend :)

I second this.

I second this.

I third this.

Also, a mistborn lego would be cool......

My wife already said the chasmfiend should be named Spike, but Charlie is cool too.

I definitely want to do some mistborn builds sometime.  So far all I have is the first pic in this album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10204700061809489.1073741838.1474667500&type=1&l=7ec045ffd3

We were just talking about it tonight -- I'm thinking maybe I'll start with a mistborn chess set to match my stormlight chess set, to flesh out the characters before a full build.  I've got some cool special effects planned too.  I want to finish part 5 of WoR first, though.

That map of Roshar is pretty cool, it even has the mountains.

Well as I predicted when you posted part three the Chasmfiend turned out Awesome well done fastlindyrick well done indeed.

It's whatever the opposite of "crapaflap nasty" is.