Nightwielder Already Conquered His Weakness...

jefftucker0525

Nightwielder fears the sun, but anyone who knows his true identity should also know that he already conquered his fear.

Nightwielder is Howie, from the Benchwarmers. Its so obvious i dont know how the Reckoners didnt realize! We've seen Howie's struggle with the sun, yet we've also seen him openly declare that the sun is not a monster! Its just so saddening to me that after all that he reverted back to his previous fear of the sun.

Now he wages open combat with his long time foe, daylight.

Nightwielder fears the sun, but anyone who knows his true identity should also know that he already conquered his fear.

Nightwielder is Howie, from the Benchwarmers. Its so obvious i dont know how the Reckoners didnt realize! We've seen Howie's struggle with the sun, yet we've also seen him openly declare that the sun is not a monster! Its just so saddening to me that after all that he reverted back to his previous fear of the sun.

Now he wages open combat with his long time foe, daylight.

Maybe he originally wanted to block out the moon. His night does block every night light except Calamity, so maybe the moon was his original target. But over the years, yes, it appears he has reverted to his fear of the sun.

Such a tragedy.

• Chaos locked this topic