How Did Epics Not Run Out Of Names?

Bookworm

My family has called that "Hanitizer" for a long time, which thanks to this thread now strikes me as having great Epic potential. 

As the Reckoners RPs resident creator of far too many Epics I now suffer a compulsion to turn anything with a capital letter into an Epic, so thanks for the idea I guess :P

My family has called that "Hanitizer" for a long time, which thanks to this thread now strikes me as having great Epic potential. 

As the Reckoners RPs resident creator of far too many Epics I now suffer a compulsion to turn anything with a capital letter into an Epic, so thanks for the idea I guess :P

Han (noun): A beloved character from the ​original Star Wars trilogy only three Star Wars movies currently in existence

-izer (suffix): An object or person that can turn things into other things (ex. a synthesizer can turn a normal sound into something that makes one think of aliens)

Hanitizer can turn people and objects into Han Solo. :mellow: 

• 2 weeks later...

Facelift, Tin can Bill, Fire Works, Fire Dozen Twerk, Dual SIM, Hot Wheels, Cherry Bomb, Icy U, Spellcheck, Drag Onboard, Italian Bold, Three times new roman..

Also, "Wong Nightstand".

"You're messing with the Wrong Nightstand, bro."

Something tells me Twi doesn't approve of Episodes 1-3... :ph34r:

Hmm... if she has made herself incapable of perceiving the first three movies, then we should be able to hide text from her view--

47a18bdaeebafaed20df23184e658678.jpg

Only time will tell us the effectiveness of this strategy. :ph34r:

Hmm... if she has made herself incapable of perceiving the first three movies, then we should be able to hide text from her view--

47a18bdaeebafaed20df23184e658678.jpg

Only time will tell us the effectiveness of this strategy. :ph34r:

:mellow:

Someday, in the near future, I will point to this moment as the one where my tenuous grip on a kinder, friendlier reality was forever shattered.

I will point to that picture as the trauma at the root of all my problems. I will point to that picture moments before red light consumes my conscience, and you, Kobold, will know that you and George Lucas were responsible for my Rending.

Someday, in the near future, I will point to this moment as the one where my tenuous grip on a kinder, friendlier reality was forever shattered.

I will point to that picture as the trauma at the root of all my problems. I will point to that picture moments before red light consumes my conscience, and you, Kobold, will know that you and George Lucas were responsible for my Rending.

OK, I'll put the test results as "indeterminate." :P

at least now we know your Epic weakness :P

Uplift

I'm picturing an Epic named "Uplift" going around "uplifting" animals to sapience. Thus gaining a procession of top hat sporting, English accent speaking crocodiles, badgers, birds, rats, dogs, cats, and anything else he can convince to follow him around.

I'm not sure how I feel about this character. :P

I'm picturing an Epic named "Uplift" going around "uplifting" animals to sapience. Thus gaining a procession of top hat sporting, English accent speaking crocodiles, badgers, birds, rats, dogs, cats, and anything else he can convince to follow him around.

It's better than my version of a female Epic with 80s hair who goes around singing "uplifting" songs for unknown reasons. :P

It's better than my version of a female Epic with 80s hair who goes around singing "uplifting" songs for unknown reasons. :P

Hmm... OK, new plan. I change my Epic's name to "Toad in the Hole" and you get the name "Uplift." Both characters are too awesome to discount. :P:lol:

Edited by Kobold King

I'm going to agree with Twilyght here. Also, I'd like to reserve the name Blinks, in case I join the RPG at some point. It's actually not completely awful. Just mostly. :P Edited by Glamdring804