Radriar Spotted In Firefight

Silverblade5

I think that was just an Easter egg. Brandon has said that Reckoners aren't Cosmere.

I don't know who Radriar is, but I can tell you with 95% certainty that's he's not from the Cosmere.

In any case, I'm pretty sure that this is Wild Mass Guessing. So stop dragging your nammy pammy logic into this thread. :P

I don't know who Radriar is, but I can tell you with 95% certainty that's he's not from the Cosmere.

In any case, I'm pretty sure that this is Wild Mass Guessing. So stop dragging your nammy pammy logic into this thread. :P

When I spend time writing for Funtimes, I need to detox with copious amounts of logic. Don't judge me. :P Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

• 2 weeks later...

I think that was just an Easter egg. Brandon has said that Reckoners aren't Cosmere.

Yes, but as noted, Radriar is from Infinity Blade.  Clearly the Reckonerverse and Infinity Blade are in the same universe.

(Technically possible, I suppose, but probably not.)

there are many references to other media in the reckoners books, so it's unlikely to be coincidence. For example, in the first book there is mention of the "durkon principle", named after the chracter of the order of the stick, and David's gun is made by gottschalk, a reference to the gottschalk-yutani corporation that produces pretty much everything in the novels of A. Altieri. And there are many more similar references and they are listed somewhere on the internet (I'm sure tvtropes lists many more).

But it's not because there is a connection. They are simply homages.

Otherwise, we  should conclude that at some future point Xykon will teleport in and smoke prof with energy drains.

I thought it was the Durkon Paradox? 

Yes, but are they the same alt-Earth?  I doubt it (the back stories don't preclude it, but they don't really have the same...flavor), but we can't say for sure.

I know, they probably aren't. I'm just saying that they are both alt-earth. No Cosmere. 

Edited by Winter Cloud

• Chaos locked this topic